Forums > Help! > Performer (Preferably fire juggler) required for show, URGENT 2nd Dec!

Login/Join to Participate

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hi,

I have been asked by someone who works for Morgan & Stanley bank to perform at their Christmas party, they have asked for one more person join me, the woman said do I know any fire jugglers so not sure if she is too persistent on a fire juggler but if someone can do that then better, and can then mix in some poi or staff etc

The gig is on the 2nd December in Central London and I'd rather not give all the details about it on this main post but the money is extremely good for only an hours performance!

Whoever is interested must have their own insurance that is valid at the time of the show and has to be able to send a photocopy of the insruance details to this lady (I'll send the address when have confirmed) within the next few days.

Performers obviously have to be to a performance standard and feel confident in their show/routine.

If anyone is interested either PM me or write on here, many thanks

hug

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
i would but im working sorry will

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Damn me having no insurance...

frown

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Did anyone take it?

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

marcoenthusiast
328 posts

Posted:

Yup, that would be me, it was a very good evening, a little hectic, something of a mad ruch to get there, but hey it was a good evening.

mark

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
a good evening it was indeed the pictures from the professional photographer are up here https://www.theimagefile.co.uk/?skin=2553;pcp=61;ppwd=pd1710cn;Action=_VC;id=12850;setcp=1
we go from page 1 to page 4 i think, amrco, i'll be sending you a pm later smile

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
nice to see u had a spotter wink

passing through, this world still lives.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
yeh this bouncer was always standing about 20 feet away with a fire blanket ready, i dont think he had a clue though what to do in case!