Forums > Social Chat > travelling to San Francisco

Login/Join to Participate

adamrice
adamrice

poo-bah
Total posts: 1015
Posted:I will be in San Francisco May 18-25. I was hoping to get together with some of y'all while I'm out there. Please let me know when/if this would be possible, if there will be any fire events there during this time, etc.I'm looking forward to putting faces to some of the names I see here.cheers,Adam

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Delete Topic

Shibaki
enthusiast
Total posts: 309
Posted:Hey Adam, Im on the other side of San Fran, but if I were to go there, I would definitely hook up with some of the San Fran Late Night Coalition. They are a pretty cool bunch of people. I dont know if youve heard of it, but it is a dance rights group. Theyre site is www.sflnc.com Have fun while youre out there!------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Delete

Shibaki
enthusiast
Posted:Hey Adam, Im on the other side of San Fran, but if I were to go there, I would definitely hook up with some of the San Fran Late Night Coalition. They are a pretty cool bunch of people. I dont know if youve heard of it, but it is a dance rights group. Theyre site is www.sflnc.com Have fun while youre out there!------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Delete

Shibaki
enthusiast

Wow

Delete

Shibaki
enthusiast
Posted:oops

Wow

Delete

Posted:OK, now this is very scary. I'm actually producing a sideshow while you're here. I'll invite you if you promise to be kind.
Non-Https Image Link
I'm very sensitive and the idea of all of y'all hearing about my first big production makes me very nervous. You've got my email right? dianathehuntress@chickmail.comDiana

Delete