Forums > Technical Discussion > Klean Heat Fuel Question ... anyone heard of it?

Login/Join to Participate

sazoulaiSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
I recently discovered a fuel called Klean Heat which claimed to be an oderless, non-toxic, Kerosene replacement that met or exceeded all Kerosene safety standards. I couldn't find out what the stuff was actually made of although the company that made it did send me an MSDS.

Here is the website: https://www.kleanstrip.com/fuels.htm

Klean Heat

Has anyone used this for fuel ... know if it really is safe?

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
Not to dig up a corpse, but my local hardware store recently started carrying this Kleen Heat. Since no one has answered this question, I thought I'd ask again. My only other option at the store right now is a 5 gallon container or Kerosene. I dont know if Ill be doing quite THAT much burning.

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
It's cheaper if you buy more of it wink just put it into smaller containers. And I think I've heard that name before... I have an idea. Buy a little of it and see how it works! As for finding out what it is... I'm not sure, but this might help! https://lmgtfy.com/?q=klean+heat
grin

I found out from a review that it burns longer than white gas, is cheaper than white gas, has about as much smoke as it, lights a little slower, and can be shipped UPS. Also doesn't have the eye-watering smell that kero and white gas have as well as little afterburn smell.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
I've never tried it, I can't get it around here but.

There's this old tribe thread

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Turns out the priced changed from the review I saw. It's the same price as white gas. Gonna have to try that stuff!

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin