Forums > Meet Others > Anyone near newcastle UK?

Login/Join to Participate

_becks_SILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
OK guys, any of u lot around Newcastle???
weavesmiley

Its not mess its organised chaos

JamesSnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey, just stumbled across this post. I’m at Newcastle uni

been restricted to only using practise poi in my room! (v low ceilings) weavesmiley

tipsBRONZE Member
17 posts

Posted:
hey guys just found this post as am trying to find spinners in newcastle (hence the recent post). man- im at newc uni! James youre in leazes right biggrin hahaha. sweet. in 2nd year now and lovin it but sucks uni doesnt have a juggle club or fire nights any more. sorry bout the late reply to this thread but just registered.

when things get tough turn up the music and crack open another beer

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
I've come over to Durham / Newcastle from Calgary, to visit family for Christmas. I fly back on Jan 12th and would love to go firespinning before returning back to the stupidly cold canadian winter.
Is there anyone in Newcastle area who'd be up for a fire night (and possibly let me use their poi)? It would be great to get to know some fire spinners from my home town.

NB- I've been fire spinning and performing for about 5 years, so you can be guaranteed that I will look after any equipment that anyone lets me use, and will not be a liability.

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.