Forums > Social Chat > HELLLP If you know mint sauce (Tobi) read this please

Login/Join to Participate

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
This is a call out to all those people out there that know me. frown

I have just upgraded my phone. And dew to a bloody software problem with (gurrrrrrrrrrrrrr) Microsoft ActiveSync when I tried to transfer my contact names from my phone to the computer so I could then transfer them onto my new phone it deleted them all

I mean ALL OF THEM including email and home address info ubbcrying.

Been on the phone to orange all morning and they cant help ubbcrying (bloody Bas****s)

So this is what I'm asking anybody who knows me and who I had there number can you PM it to me so I can start to rebuild my address book

(there where numbers no here I have no way of getting back ubbcrying)
ubbcrying

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
oh man that sucks

*stifles a giggle*

I feel your pain, Tobi.

You should go old school and keep a copy of all contacts on a pile of pages bonded together. Research has led me to believe it is a special type of book called an address book, which used to be very popular a few years back...

hug

I fluffed up my phone before. luckily i'd written down all my numbers!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Wouldn't this be better in the help forum?

Not trying to be niggily or anything (ubbangel) but this is social chat. As such, it will be lost in a dredge of chat faster tahn you can say "damn postwhores" wink

Also, a lot of the HoP oldskool don't go in here anymore, so you may lose out on some numbers.

I remember a HoPper posted in the intro forum to overcome a similar problem.

Other than that, I hope you manage to get all the numbers back smile hug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Shameless bump rolleyes

hug
meditate

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
*bump*

smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."