Forums > Social Chat > CJ in Kaiser Chiefs video

Login/Join to Participate

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Sat here at 6.45am playing poker and casually listening to MTV2. Song by floppy-fringed indie media darlings the Kaiser Chiefs called "Employment" came on.

I only mention it cos the video mainly features the exploits of a beardy hippy street performer who wows a crowd with his tennis ball contact skills and then appears on This Morning to promote the newly repackaged "Balliant", (of course, just a tennis ball in a fancy package).

If the CJ is real, it's pretty good, and features either Phillip Schofield or a look a like attempting it as well.

Nifty song, bit of anti-consumerism (ironic since it comes from one of the most packaged and promoted bands this century - but hey) and juggling too. What more do you need to get moist?

Enjoy

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

biggrin

Gayle.....!

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
[censored]. I did a search and everything.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Muh... what type of journalist are you?!

tongue

hug

Getting to the other side smile