Moonbeammember
6 posts

Posted:
Hi guys, had an awesome day yesterday and thought I'd share it with you. Went mountain climbing (Mt Warning - QLD) in a rainforest and took my staff along. It was so amazingly beautiful, all the sunlight shining throught the leaves, no people 'cept me and my friend, and it was so quiet. Once I reached the top the mist set in and I lit my brand spankin new staff and twirled for hours - Such a hard feeling to describe but it's like everything just fell into place and I was transported away from the world and all the crap that goes on in it. It was beyond even being magical, and although I know it sounds hard to believe, there were these butterflies that kept landing on my friend as he sat on the ground and watched, "god's magicians" he called them. Then on the way back down I saw glow worms for the first time, like the stars of a faeri village they lit the paths creating cities along the way. Just thought I'd tell you all. Anyone been anywhere cool recently with their staff's/poi???Moonbeam,keep on dreaming and everything'll be ok

Moonbeammember
6 posts

Posted:
ok, ok, feel really silly now. Should have read all other threads that were out there, ie, best place you've ever poi'd!!!!. sorry for takin up more space and pushin someone off the end of the list. MB

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
lol, that sounds awesome, i wish there were cooler places in kansas(and that i could spin better wink )

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
Sounds amazing.For me there is nothing better than spinning in beutiful surroundings. This summer i'm going to portugal with some poi/staff friends. It will be twice as cool to not only pin my poi with nature, but to share the experience with my spinning friends.:P

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Moonbeam,Mount Warning has connections with the lightning gods of the area, so it is naturally a beautiful and inspiring place to poi for sure!