Page: ...
~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Hi peoples! Come down for a play at our monthly meet for fire n fun. weavesmiley juggle Bring your spinning toys, drums, juggle gear, instruments and saftey gear.

Where: Mooloolaba beach, in front of the surf life saving tower and surf club. (when windy or cold up on grass near caravan park, see photo below)

When: first Saturday night of every month.

Time: 7 ish

peace

Autum Dates:

March 1st

April 5th

May 3rd

Winter Dates:

June 7th (Gita & Paul's wedding!)

July 5th

August 2nd

Hope to see everyone there! wink

wink wink wink
Non-Https Image Link
peace

Join the fire n fun group on msn. clicky clicky

EDITED_BY: ~Leah~ (1217555033)

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
mmmm, common ground, sooooo jealous! See you sat hun.

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

jc_firetricksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
205 posts

Posted:
Please let us know when the next meet is on as the FireTricks crew wants to come up and say hello. Ohh and to have a drum & spin smile

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
pitty I can't make uberoz this year. Bugger. frown

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jc_firetricks

Please let us know when the next meet is on as the FireTricks crew wants to come up and say hello. Ohh and to have a drum & spin smile

It's TONIGHT: as mentioned a few posts above. And next one not till November...

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
WHA!? eek

gabe do you know something we don't know?! umm as far as i know ~*fire & fun*~ will definitely still be on next month (1st sept) & the month after (6th oct)!! the oct one does clash with common ground, but it'll still be happening!! biggrin

& pogo even made it to ~*fire & fun*~ last night!! eek freaky... ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
hehehe, fire n fun was full of brizzy people last night. Dam those sunshine coast spinners out there! spank

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Yeah you all SUCK!!! Hehehe especially you Leah!!! ubblol tongue tongue tongue

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
 Written by: gita

it'll be our last ~*fire & fun*~ for a while though...the september one unfortunately clashes with my brother's wedding & the october one is the same weekend as common ground!! eek but yay we'll see you in november!

Silly ME!! spank
That was YOU not Leah!!!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
ubblol bounce2

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
*Bump, kick*

Is there anybody out there?

Well then, I'll be out playing on this sat, with all my buddies (just age, my hubby)

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Nigel.... hehehehe, we'll be there in spirit. Or is that the spirit will be in me. Cause i'll be a little bit drunky that night at a wedding. But i'll be thinking of you guys (well probably not but it sounded good didn't it) hehehee tongue ubblol ubblol ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

glow_monkeyDIAMOND Member
21 posts

Posted:
would love to be there but will be at a drum retreat near kenilworth, maybe see you at the next one.

keep your country's future secure, report a taroist

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
but then again maybe not glen...especially cos it clashes with common ground!! biggrin

i hope lots of people turn up on satdy leah!! biggrin hug

glow_monkeyDIAMOND Member
21 posts

Posted:
ok not then, maybe after that.

keep your country's future secure, report a taroist

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
*bump* *bump* *bump* *giggle* *bump*

Ok i think i bumped it to far.... "wait come back!!" *runs after thread*

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
dam you pauly, kicking this thread out into cyberspace, never to be seen again. But crisis is over now, I found it. *phew*. yes I know, I rock! hehehe

So, um, yeah. Anyone comming for a play on Sat????? Anyone at all???????

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
We'll be there.... Yay..... the party is now complete..... Yep!!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
yeah, you're the animal. hehehe.

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
That photo is a little bit scary Leah.... not just cause it has me in it. What happen to the exposure???

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
I just played around with it on the photo on the computer. nothing fancy. hehehe

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
*kick*

ahem, fire n fun is on TOMORROW. I acually forgot all about it. It's been a long time since the last one, last year! rain stay away * fingers and toes and eyes crossed*

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
rain stayed away, woot! It turned out to be a really beautiful night, the stars even came out to say hello.
We had fire n fun on the beach this month and it was great. We even had a couple of other fire twirlers come, and a guy that plays djembe came to check us out for next time. It was really nice. So,,,,,, fire n fun is now at the beach in front of the surf life saving tower, unless it's super windy or freezing, then we'll be back on the protected grassy area.

biggrin

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Oh, nice that it didn;t rain on you! It is a crazy wet year eh!

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
dang...it just kept raining down here so we piked! frown next month for sure!! biggrin

Paulynewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Is this on every month? It sounds like a great plan to come up for an afternoon swim and then finish off the day with some twirling and drumming. YEAH YEAH!!

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
it sure is, pauly...

although I've only ever made it up there once, that's exactly what we did... I took the kids up to mooloolaba for the day (shopping/swimming/rolling around in the sand) and finished the day with fish'n'chips for dinner, then spinningness... biggrin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Damn slacker... once i tell you!! Only once.

Feels like i haven't been in quite a while too. I may need to go next month or the skin will grow over again!!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
 Written by: GitasGuy

Feels like i haven't been in quite a while too. I may need to go next month or the skin will grow over again!!

ew, that's gross!!!!!

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
You know it!! biggrin

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Hey kiddies.

Tis on again this sat. *woot*

I'm even going to bring our djembe's now that we're on the beach and we can make as much noise as possible. Yay for drums.

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

Page: ...