Page: ......
~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Hi peoples! Come down for a play at our monthly meet for fire n fun. weavesmiley juggle Bring your spinning toys, drums, juggle gear, instruments and saftey gear.

Where: Mooloolaba beach, in front of the surf life saving tower and surf club. (when windy or cold up on grass near caravan park, see photo below)

When: first Saturday night of every month.

Time: 7 ish

peace

Autum Dates:

March 1st

April 5th

May 3rd

Winter Dates:

June 7th (Gita & Paul's wedding!)

July 5th

August 2nd

Hope to see everyone there! wink

wink wink wink
Non-Https Image Link
peace

Join the fire n fun group on msn. clicky clicky

EDITED_BY: ~Leah~ (1217555033)

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
She started it...... Gooossssh!!!! ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Settle Petal. I was just saying the truth, YOU, on the other hand is just talking jibberish. Calm down, relax, take a chill pill. tongue

And you started it Pauly,,,,,,,bitch! nana

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Ah ahh did not, you did!!! ubblol ubblol ubblol And now your calling me a bitch.... See gita, do you see now. Its her not me, i don't call names. *walks off* *stupid hippy*

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
are you gunna cry, huh, you gunna cry? Go on, have a good cry. Poor wittle Pauly!

peace

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
waaaahhh, waaaahhh, waaaahhh... *hands paul a hankie...*

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Don't you start Mister Pat, *wipes eyes* its enough that i get it from her without you coming in and backing her up *sniffle* you know what i am just going to go, so i don't have to listen to this meaness anymore!! *sobs* *looks for a cuddle from gita* ubbcrying hug

hazingtonjourneyman
51 posts

Posted:
8 days until i finally get my butt into gear and come down, up, around to mooloolaba! and i've got new poi to spin yay!
but i injured my shoulder so i dont know how much use im going to be but its ok coz by then i'll be all better...hopefully
poor paul frown

Living is loving & Loving is Living
yet
Lying is Dying &
Dying can be Lying if you let it...

princess~teijaBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
poop! im rostered to work on the 3rd so gonna try and get it off ok smile

~ We are nice to skiers - we have to be, they're the only ones with cars!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
ha ha, Pat is on my side, nah nah ne nah nah! devil

New poi, how cool! Hope you can make it and have a play with us. I might come up to the markets and have a look on that sunday too, if I remember!!!

About time you came up Teija. Haven't seen you in yonks!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
*bump* tis this sat I tells ya! biggrin

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
WOOH! bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

biggrin

see you on saturday miss leah!! hug biggrin bounce

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
I like your myspace thingy! I was bored so I got on too! tongue

If anyone is interested, on the friday on the beach near loo with a view there will be a few drummers and belly dancers there for their full moon jam. I thought I might go along for a play. Starts around 6.
EDITED_BY: ~Leah~ (1170211619)

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
tongue See you on saturday Leah, and everyone else. But the poking tongue is only for you Leah.... tongue tongue tongue

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
watch it, I bite!

biggrin wink biggrin

hazingtonjourneyman
51 posts

Posted:
yay i'll see you all in a couple of hours

Living is loving & Loving is Living
yet
Lying is Dying &
Dying can be Lying if you let it...

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Good to finally meet you and Josh last night Harriet. See you again soon! hug

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Hi kiddies, the next fire n fun is on Sat 3rd March. Yay!!!!!! clap

If anyone is interested Ash Grunwald is playing the night before (2nd) and the sands tav for about $15. Woo Hoo!!!!!!

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Who???? hehehe *runs off before the boot comes*

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
you're lucky I couldn't find those boots in time!!!!!!!! ha ha. ubblol ubblol tongue tongue ubblol ubblol

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
oooooooohhh!! ash!!!! I ubblove ash!! he was brilliant @ woodford!! hmmm, finally the perfect excuse to come up for fire'n'fun?

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
*hmpf* so we weren't a good enough excuse for you then pat?! ubbcrying fine then!

ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
shrug can you play the guitar and sing like ash grunwald......?

........I didn't think so...!! tongue

besides... I can see you guys just by turning up to juggle... assuming of course, that I actually *did* turn up to juggle... actually, just pretend I didn't mention that...

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
You never asked before, but if you like to pay me the same entry fee then i'd like to perform for you pat... tongue peace It'd be like totally far out man!!

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
I'm a lil bit worried about exactly what it is you hope to "perform" for me, my good friend... but shrug... I'm game... tongue

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
you two kids scare me!

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
awww... c'mon leah... live on the edge a lil... I'm sure paul'd be happy to let you watch... ubblol

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
eek

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Leah you should know by now that i am a show off, and it just so happens that i have plenty of talent in other areas. Not just fire twirling..... and i'll leave you with that disturbing image. hehehe ubblol ubblol

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
um ubbidea, so you mean stuff like farting, burping, falling over and generally being a nuisance? How cool!!

tongue

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Yes... yes that would be about all of them, the falling over i do especially well after copious amount of liquor. Lol ubblol ubblol

Page: ......