Page: ......
~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Hi peoples! Come down for a play at our monthly meet for fire n fun. weavesmiley juggle Bring your spinning toys, drums, juggle gear, instruments and saftey gear.

Where: Mooloolaba beach, in front of the surf life saving tower and surf club. (when windy or cold up on grass near caravan park, see photo below)

When: first Saturday night of every month.

Time: 7 ish

peace

Autum Dates:

March 1st

April 5th

May 3rd

Winter Dates:

June 7th (Gita & Paul's wedding!)

July 5th

August 2nd

Hope to see everyone there! wink

wink wink wink
Non-Https Image Link
peace

Join the fire n fun group on msn. clicky clicky

EDITED_BY: ~Leah~ (1217555033)

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

paul and pogo.... you seem to leave a trail of eek confused ubbloco ubblol wherever you go! it's quite amusing! and extreamly ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
*giggles* i don't think people on here would understand me any other way!!

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
oh dear! ubbloco At least you're entertaining!!!!!

Tis this sat kidddies. Anyone comming? haha.

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I don't think we are going to make it, unfortunately. Not confirmed yet. But i will be doing the move this week into the ladies place and we are both a little skinned for money so we might have to give it a miss. frown

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
no worries kids. Have a great weekend & I might see you both next month!

grouphug

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
well its not confirmed yet, maybe we are coming.... I'll leave you with the suspence. Ok!!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
suspence, how exciting!!!! bounce2

ha ha

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
*bUmp* biggrin bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
yay, you came!!!!!!!!!! clap clap clap

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
woot! biggrin & i even remembered to bring my tripod so i could get some half decent photos! wooh!! bounce i have no real editing software on this work computer (just windows viewer thingy) so i've just cropped some photos so far. i've put them up in my gallery for you to have a look at! i'll fix some more next week when i'm back at home! smile

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
*dusts off thread*

next weekend!! bounce bounce2 bounce biggrin

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
yippee!!!!!

Have a great house warming kiddies. Be good! wink Age and I have a pressie here for you!

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
So there better be lots of people up there for this fire n fun.... it will be my anniversary!!! So get to it young lady and don't let me down!! biggrin

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Grrrrrrr

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Don't you growl at me women. Just do what your told!!!

tongue ubblol ubblol

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
now play nice you two! tongue

see you soon leah!! hug

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
yay!!! clap clap clap Feels like ages since I've seen you Gita, and pauly,,, humph! Although I do have a house warming pressie here for you. wink

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Hummmph to you too lady!!! tongue

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
tiss this weekend kiddies. wink clap

Pauly be nice or you don't get your pressie! ha ha

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Dang, and once more I am busy at fire n fun time!! Going to Woodford for the Tree Planting weekend....

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
nana nana biggrin

3,492 posts

Posted:
ooooh! you know what? smile.:* ...i might actually be able to come to this one!...bounce

now... i was looking at the map on the first post of this thread... just wondering ... coz i'm a bit of a ditzy pixie when it comes to directions... what street is that where the caravan park and grassy bit where fire and fun is? that way i can look it up in my street directory and get myself sorted better hehe hehe

also! slightly off topic but *The Bird* are playing at the Zoo in Brizzy the night before (this Friday, 4th May) anyone wanna come dancin with me? .:*wiggle boggey wiggle*:.

and nana nana at paul.... just coz i can tongue .... wink ...ubblol .:*giggle*:.
EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1177894399)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I believe its "The Esplanade" mooloolaba miss. I think if you park at the Wharf it would be very easy for you. As its about a 1 minute walk from there.

Yay how cool to maybe have a pixie up there!!! Yayayayayaya!!!!! ooo did i say Yay!!! bounce bounce2 bounce2 bounce

3,492 posts

Posted:
actually.... scrap that! heheh a gig just came in so i'm no longer able to make it frown foowy for no fire and fun for this lil pixie... but a huge frickin yippy yay for more work to pay bills for this lil pixie .... umm.... biggrin .... ubblol

Mechmanaunewbie
13 posts

Posted:
always gotta pay the man Pixie... sad, but true. smile

Im a noob.... can you tell by the bruises?

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
*bUmp* biggrin bounce

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
um,,,, I don't think it's worth the trip kiddies! It looks like it will just be age and I there!!!!!! tongue Everyone seems to have a life and are going to be out enjoying it. Mostly they are all going to Brizvegas, of all places. ubbloco Hmmm, I just can't get this fire n fun thing going every month. Dam you people with a life! ubblol

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
again with the *bUmp*

we're still coming up anyway leah! we're catching up with some other people while we're up too & paul wants his present tongue

& what is this "life" you speak of? i don't think we have one of those...that's why we come up the coast! ubblol *kidding*

see you tonight!! bounce

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
ha ha, see you then!!

*must bring crappy present for Pauly*

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
crappy present is now pride and place on our TV cabinet, looking at me and mocking me.... hehehehe

Well see what happens when we turn up, a crowd comes with us. We are the magnets that make things happen..... ubblol

Page: ......