Page: ...
~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Hi peoples! Come down for a play at our monthly meet for fire n fun. weavesmiley juggle Bring your spinning toys, drums, juggle gear, instruments and saftey gear.

Where: Mooloolaba beach, in front of the surf life saving tower and surf club. (when windy or cold up on grass near caravan park, see photo below)

When: first Saturday night of every month.

Time: 7 ish

peace

Autum Dates:

March 1st

April 5th

May 3rd

Winter Dates:

June 7th (Gita & Paul's wedding!)

July 5th

August 2nd

Hope to see everyone there! wink

wink wink wink
Non-Https Image Link
peace

Join the fire n fun group on msn. clicky clicky

EDITED_BY: ~Leah~ (1217555033)

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
so you likes crappy present? Yay, I'll have to let age know.

So you guys *have* to come every month now considering you're magnets and all!!!
biggrin

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
We always try to get up there. It the only time our parents get to see us. hehehehe

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

fakeNamenewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hi There - I'm quite new to the Sunshine Coast and very enthusiastic about poi. I\'m trying to get some work as a fire/glowstick poier (as well as offering lessons) but I think if some kind of show could be choreographed for three it would be just great. I mean, 6 minutes of poi from just one performer can almost be just about enough for the audience. But three? That would knock off some socks and stretch it out... Anyone out there willing to get together and commit to making a bit of a show and maybe earning a bit of money? I think after some sort of show is put together an agent (with all the contacts) can be organised. I really would like to make something like this happen pretty soon. I\'m a Graphic Designer by trade, and have already created a website (just need to add the footage!) and will organise some marketing (cards/stickers/tees/etc). You can contact me anytime via email. I will also be attending the Spin Meet in June at Mooloolaba to try and network myself. Hopefully if anyone interested enough to contact me about this opportunity will be able to get together then. Enough babbling. Make it happen!

Thanks,
Clayton.
info@claytonstoreyart.com

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
hi! wavehello Yay, a new person!

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
only until they see how you spin..... then you know they aren't coming back... tongue

*runs off quickly, before the barrage of abuse starts*

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
I'm gunna bitch slap you Pauly! spank

ubblol

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Is that a promise.... you know Gita just doesn't do that anymore!!! frown

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
don't i? come here you! spank

ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
ha ha. you guys are so cute. Go get him Gita. wink

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
psst, I started a group thingy on msn, so go join it kids. Now I tells ya! biggrin
clicky clicky

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Psst.... i'm not even going to enter that site on protest to the very first thread being about me..... *screw you hippy*

ubblol ubblol ubblol

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
lolsign

peace

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
Pssst, it's on this weekend. biggrin

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I'm bringing my protest signs up with me. To show all the fellow people about the injustice that i feel has been thrust upon me!!!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
suck it up princess! ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblol

*bUmp* this weekend! wooh! bounce

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
it's pouring rain at the moment. frown angry hope it fines up for a play tonight. bounce

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
stupid rain frown

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
and age and I had bought Pauly a pressie for his birfday. We got him a beautiful tiara with pretty jewels on it! biggrin I guess he won't get it now.

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblol well ya know...we will be in your next of the woods on his birthday!! ubblol

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
really............. may have to come and harrass you both then! biggrin

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Hmmm..... *scratches chin*

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
ubblol

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Its been like a whole month since anyone has been in here and its really looking quite neglected. Typical of something run by Leah. hehehe biggrin tongue

1 Week and we'll be there again. Yay!!! bounce bounce2 bounce2 bounce

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
hehe. You're such a sweetie Pauly!

Make sure you bring your winter warmies. Brrrrrr.

tidyMember
3 posts

Posted:
hey leah i hope to be a new face up there this weekend ,my names tidy hope to see ya'll up there i'll be trecking from brissy bayside.

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
great, see you sat.

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
*Bump*

hehehe
My drum is comming along to play again, and if some guy wants to yell at me to stop, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! nana

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblol stupid yokels... *shakes fist* ubblol

see ya satdy leah!! bounce

it'll be our last ~*fire & fun*~ for a while though...the september one unfortunately clashes with my brother's wedding & the october one is the same weekend as common ground!! eek but yay we'll see you in november! umm ubblol

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hi Leah!!
Can I do a tiny weeny cross post for 2UberOz here wink
Not long to go and it'd be great to have some more Sunshine Coast folk along!
Thanks!!!

I would LOVE to make it up for this.. maybe I shall finally get my lumps out of Brisvegas and have a spin with you chaps!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Page: ...