Forums > Meet Others > Bulgaria to Estonia & Russia, from next week onwards

Login/Join to Participate

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
After meeting so many wonderful spinners half way through my last trip ( hug you know who you are), I thought I should do the same right from the beginning of this one.

So - anyone who wants to meet up for a spin, or who has a sofa that could really do with someone sleeping on it, let me know!

The first part of my route as it stands:

Bulgaria - Romania - Hungary - Slovakia - Czech Republic - southern Germany - Poland - Lithunia - Latvia - Estonia - Russia (St Petersburg and Moscow)

Not really sure of the timescale on this, but I'll be leaving on the 15th November, flying into Sofia early morning on the 16th and should be taking 5 - 6 months to reach Moscow.

I'm pretty open for where I'm going in each country (there's always good things to see and do) so any offers are welcome!

Look forward to meeting you all!

J

EDITED_BY: MrConfused (1131562017)

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Good place to find people to stay with: www.couchsurfing.com
There's a few spinners (look into groups).
You fly into Sofia, look for Topcho, he and his flatmates are lovely. I can't remember if they spin though as I was there for other reasons.
Have a nice trip! I'll be in Bulgaria next month if you're still there...

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Excellent! Not sure how long I'll be there for, but I may well still be there next month. Already registered on couchsurfing, but haven't got in touch with anyone yet.

Off to catch a flight now!

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.