Forums > Technical Discussion > Where can I find out more about aquiring a license?

Login/Join to Participate

DarthMeauxThe artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.
145 posts
Location: South-East Ohio (the foothills of the Appalacian M...

Posted:
I am wondering if any of you know where I might aquire a license to perform in public..... To my understanding a license is required to do so in the state of Ohio..... (where I live)

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
A license for what exactly? You might need a fire permit of some sort, in which case, talk with a fire martial. You might need a revenue license of some sort, in which case.. uhmm.. I forget who to talk with about that.. some collection of bureaucrats, there's a previous thread that has hints.. use the search option at the top.

Also, www.nafaa.org would be another good starting point. But, please, use the search option.

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

i8beefy2GOLD Member
addict
674 posts

Posted:
Check with nafaa... you are technically supposed to have a license for fire...

You should review (ii) 3320.3.1.2 Flame effects exhibitor; (L) Section 3312 Flame effects permit

You need to have this from the fire department in the area you are performing.