Forums > Social Chat > Which hoppers did I dream about last night?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Lately there has been a lot of talk about me coming to the U.K for a little holiday in the not too distant future. hug

Enough talk to cause me to have a weird dream about it. (It won't take long I promise!)

- Mr. Chutney met me at the airport and he was driving a fancy vintage car

- In the waiting room of the airport, there was a swimming pool, I went for a swim and saw Ben and Lex there. They were on a holiday too. They owned these small colourful snakey dragon things that lived in the pool and one of them was called Gary.

- I went to see Macbeth at a theatre and Bird was Macbeth and FoxInDocs was Lady Macbeth, but she had an english accent instead of an aussie one. And it was a musical!

- Then I went to Falmouth, met so many awesome hoppers and shared a tent with PyroWill

- When I went up and introduced myself to ucof, he pounced on me and cracked my rib! I'll be careful when it comes to meeting you Jon! tongue

I always have such bizarre dreams ubblol

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Asena

ubblol "If its flammable, Aimée's smoked it" ubblol

Hunchy! Thats not very nice! ubblol

I know I turned into a living statue at falmouth but at PLAY I was running around as much as my altered state would alow!
And since then have had only a little little bit, and don't intent to do anymore for a long time! So nyer! tongue

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
i had a dream while staying at spanners which had wildchild in.

i cant remember it exactly, but i was in my house with her and a few other peeps when some UFO's flew over and crashed not too faraway. my door bell went, and wildchild was at the front door (it was made of glass so see through), she wanted to come in but i thought she was an alien because wildchild was already upstairs.... and for some reason, to let her in would be bad, so i went upstairs and asked her if she was really her or an alien, because i think theres an alien down stairs wanting to come in posing as her....

anyways i asked her a question like 'what do you like to eat before going to bed at a festival' (i asked this because at brjc last year we ate beef and homouse sandwiches before bed), and she answerd correctly.
so i go down stairs and now the alien wildchild is on the inside of the door and i tell her she has to leave....

im now walking down a street, its dark and late at night and im supposed to be finding this hairdressers.... a car pulls up next to me and a guy pulls out a gun want ing money... i said i dont have any ( my wallet was on the inside of my jacket) and i pulled out my out side pockets to show him, and they left. i had a tourch and kept trying to find the hairdressers...

shrug

last night i had a dream that i was at FRD's house, i had a load of washing to do so he put it in the washer for me. i then needed the loo, so i went to the toilet and found it was the washer, but it had a pull out tray tyope thing inside which turned into the toilet bowl.... i didnt want to use it because i thought id end up peeing on my washed clothes confused

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Is it natural that EVERY dream I've had this week has involved a HOP meet of some kind in some weird setting, more often than not involving the same HOPpers? (not in that way!)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Stained_WhisperGOLD Member
Lighting up the darkness, one performance at a time
161 posts

Posted:
zenooph

You are the only problem you will ever have
and you are the only solution

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that involved vampyric_acid, sambo_flux and steaks. We were all in a race and the three of them were in the back of a van (which they stole), shooting paintballs at me as I was riding a beautiful 1100 Susuki GSXR just behind them. ubblol I'm never entering into a race with those guys.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
I wish I could remember my dreams.

Normality is the playground of the unimaginative

Stained_WhisperGOLD Member
Lighting up the darkness, one performance at a time
161 posts

Posted:
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that involved vampyric_acid, sambo_flux and steaks. We were all in a race and the three of them were in the back of a van (which they stole), shooting paintballs at me as I was riding a beautiful 1100 Susuki GSXR just behind them. I'm never entering into a race with those guys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the only problem you will ever have
and you are the only solution

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
I dreamt that I met Cantus last night... And runined a painting of his by spilling fuel all over it.

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
that would have upsetted him. Especially if he made it for you special smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
pete i think you were in my dream last night, cant recall what happened but it think it involved the bar hug hug

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
I had a dream which remembered the weekend me, Aimee, FRD, Pidge and Liden_Rathen had. That was good fun grin

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
^_^

We had many a weekend, did we not?

Which one specificly? smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
The one with the snow, and hastings, and little kids in pyjamas throwing snowballs. That one! tongue2

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
grin

That was a wicked weekend ^_^

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
This question is not fair!

tongue2 ,

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

Page: