Forums > Social Chat > Which hoppers did I dream about last night?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 123
roarfire
roarfire

comfortably numb
Total posts: 2676
Posted:Lately there has been a lot of talk about me coming to the U.K for a little holiday in the not too distant future. hug

Enough talk to cause me to have a weird dream about it. (It won't take long I promise!)

- Mr. Chutney met me at the airport and he was driving a fancy vintage car

- In the waiting room of the airport, there was a swimming pool, I went for a swim and saw Ben and Lex there. They were on a holiday too. They owned these small colourful snakey dragon things that lived in the pool and one of them was called Gary.

- I went to see Macbeth at a theatre and Bird was Macbeth and FoxInDocs was Lady Macbeth, but she had an english accent instead of an aussie one. And it was a musical!

- Then I went to Falmouth, met so many awesome hoppers and shared a tent with PyroWill

- When I went up and introduced myself to ucof, he pounced on me and cracked my rib! I'll be careful when it comes to meeting you Jon! tongue

I always have such bizarre dreams ubblol

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

Delete Topic

_Clare_
_Clare_

Still wiggling
Total posts: 5967
Posted:Yes indeed... a kindof reverse pyschology - the more obvious I am, the less you see me biggrin

confused

ubblol

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:I had a weird dream about the next Falmouth Meet this afternoon during a nap...

I dream that the Gwithian Camp Site was actually Jo Rhymes' mum's house which has been renovated since Falmouth 5. The Campsite was now an enclosed garden with fences. All The grass had been replaced by concrete slabs and a giant frog pond with a gazebo in the middle of the garden. People were arriving in dribs and drabs (I was careful not to step on any frogs/tadpoles). Some people were lucky enough to get rooms in the old but huge, well furnished house. There were some tents pitched up inside the parimeter of the garden fence. Mr Chutney was getting his room ready. There were dogs walking freely around the place (I think they were guard dogs)Bovril Monkey had just arrived and there werea few others milling about. I think we were trying to get a BBQ going and I was asked by another HOPper in her 50s whether or not I had remembered to bring the eggs this time, if not we'll pop over to Tescos/Co-Op.

Oh yeah, I received a text message from my MP3 player telling me a certain song failed to download from my computer as is was not licensed to do so and I was fearing that I'd be done for copyright theft...

confused confused confused ubbloco confused confused confused

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Posted:Oh yeah last night there was a mass trip to go see either 'Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith' or 'X-Men 3'. I think Linden Raiden was there. When we got to the theatre the auditorium was set out like a children's party venue or Vegas show with some seats as actual auditorium seats and some like tables/benches but they were all mixed together. When We tried to take our seats there wasn't enough for all of us so I took the escalator to the Gods(!) thinking it would be the balcony but it was another screen... above the clouds.

Passed Sharon Stone on the 5mile escalator ride. When we got to the top it wasn't another set of seats it was another auditorium. Except in one of those beacons of Gondor in the mountains from Lord of the Rings...

Frodo was there and I ended up teaching him how to cook a fish on the BBQ (A Red Snapper to be exact)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

jo_rhymes
jo_rhymes

Momma Bear
Total posts: 4525
Posted:look Dave, despite your dreams, we're not camping out at my mum's although i'm sure mollydog would love it! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Total posts: 1328
Posted:Well... I had a thread about a HoPer this morning.
I dreamt about FRD.
I remember meeting him, and then a few things happened, and we got intimately close... and I mean intimately (nice body frd wink you're good, lol)
I have another gap here, but later I remember trying to find FRD and I got blown off! He ditched me for these other people I may have seen before, but I'm not sure. I remember being hurt and then waking up...
FRD: you were my first, and you broke my heart!

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:ooh! sounds like fun! wink

Well, except for the whole ditching you part! hug

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Posted:it was fun... until those prettier, more feminine girls came along *shakes first at silly females*

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:The most distinct HoPper dream I can remember was nice and safe; i had coffee with ucof and Konsti biggrin

And noone wants to hear mine involving Pet........
ubbangel

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:Y'know, it would be really nice if I did have a problem with lots of pretty "feminine" girlys chasing after me... but alas... its just not he case.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Posted:Rouge: you're lucky... unless you were hurt over coffee.

FRD: maybe thats the problem... stop searching for the feminine ones... what's wrong with a girl who isn't real girly?

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4172
Posted: Written by: Hanz

FRD: maybe thats the problem... stop searching for the feminine ones... what's wrong with a girl who isn't real girly?

biggrin wink

ubbangel

Delete

Spanner
Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:I had a dream about 2 HoPers the other week. I dreamed that I was visiting Coleman and Bam Bam. Their house was big, beautiful, on the top of a hill and on the corner of two streets in the suburbs smile

Bam Bam was also an eastern European refugee who spoke little English confused

Anyway, they had to go out while I was finishing a cup of coffee so they bade me farewell and told me that I could let myself out. When I'd finished my coffee I tried to leave but they'd accidentally - or not? umm - locked me in. I washed up my coffee cup but one thing led to another to the point at which I'd tidied and cleaned their whole kitchen (which I have been known to do in my wakeful state if left to my own devices in other people's house's, but unfortunately not so often in my own biggrin ).

I looked out of the window to see them returning home which suddenly scared me as I didn't know whether they'd locked me in on purpose or whether they'd be angry that I was still there after I was supposed to have left.

I hid in a cupboard. Immediately afterwards I found myself on a ferry in a harbour being fired at by Coleman and Bam Bam who were in another boat. Someone pulled the plug out, the water drained away and I managed to run away up onto land to safety, at which point the dream ended biggrin

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Posted:odd... quite odd. But dreams like that are the best

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:Ok, so 5 seconds after I woke up this morning I started giggling about the dream that I just had.

(as a side note, miss corinthian and Asena are married..)

Asena, Me, FRD and Miss are at PLAY festival watching the fire show.
There is a stall there selling sex toys, so I buy a rabbit thing, and the thing with 2 ends to it...
I go back to my tent and put them in my suitcase.

Now its time for all of us to sleep, and all the people present have to sleep in the same place - studio 10, at my college..

So all 4 of us get into our sleeping bags and lay down. All of a sudden Asena starts touching me...and I start touching him..and before you know it..well you get the idea wink But we have to be really really quite so Len and Henry don't hear.

Then all of a sudden I'm on the train home..getting of at Hastings. I leave my suitcase on the platform to hand my ticket into the office (why I have to do that I don't know...but hey this dream can't get much weirder ubblol)

As I'm walking back to the platform Pink walks past me and says "I don't think those chavs much liked the contents of your suitcase" (meaning the sex toys).
I get back to my case and there are 2 chavs with it opened, waving the rubbery instruments around, calling me a whore and a prostitute..

I got my suitcase back sat down and sparked up a cig, at which point the police turn up and tell me im under arrest because I had um..*ahem* nookie nookie with matt, and it was illegal becasue he was married ubblol

P'ease note - I am not that sexually promiscuous in real life! And I do not have sexual intercourse with openly gay men! ubblol
Even though I only cheated on henry in a dream - I feel really guilty! frown ubblol

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Posted:woah, weird!
but don't worry Aimee, he deserved it, lol... someone had to get my revenge for me smile

Don't worry about dreams, unless you can control what happens... but you can't, right?

Delete

Asena
Asena

What a Bummer
Total posts: 3224
Posted:Oh she was controlling it... she loves it! wink

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Total posts: 197
Posted:I had a dream with FRD in, I was playing a giant game of chess and he was one of the pieces, either a knight or a castle...and he was argueing with me about how I should play the game...ubblol bizzarre

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Doc Lightning
Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor
Total posts: 13920
Posted:I dreamed about eating cake in the middle of a political discussion about the role of the U.S.A. in global politics.

Good cake. biggrin Don't remember much about the discussion. shrug

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Posted:Battenburg Rally Cake perhaps?

Yes I too had a dream about another HOPper but due to the ungracious, non-PG nature and all-out bizairreness of the dream I will decline from saying who it is (which makes this post rather pointless doesn't it? biggrin )

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Posted:wow, is anyone else scared that FRD is dreamed about a lot (actually, speaking of FRD, one of the guys from Highschool Musical reminds me of frd)

Delete

Asena
Asena

What a Bummer
Posted:eek WHO DAVE? WHOooooooooooooooooOO?

And I'm not scared of how much people dream about FRD. Most of the dreams seem pretty clean.... but then I dont post in here much ubbangel

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Posted:Who's Dave?

and Asena: keyword, MOST of them are pretty clean, mine wasnt!

Delete

lauz the caterpilla
lauz the caterpilla

goddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
Total posts: 2443
Posted:this wasnt a dream from last night but a while back i had i a dream that i was talking to aimee and she told me she'd quit smoking.
that was it. where it came from i dont know as i think i've only met her once.
umm

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Delete

Hanz
Hanz

veteran
Posted:Does Aimee even smoke? (or only when she's on fire?)

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted: Written by: Hanz

Does Aimee even smoke? (or only when she's on fire?)

Oh yes. Too much.

Delete

Asena
Asena

What a Bummer
Posted:Aime, you say that like its a bad thing umm

Delete

lauz the caterpilla
lauz the caterpilla

goddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
Total posts: 2443
Posted:ubblol like wise. i dont think i've ever had such a random dream before.

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:I smoke too many cigerettes.

One could say you can't have enough of the green stuff...but I smoke too much of that as well..rolleyes

Delete

Asena
Asena

What a Bummer
Posted:ubblol "If its flammable, Aime's smoked it" ubblol

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Posted:So THAT's where all my dried basil went! spank I was gonna use that for a pesto sauce!

Delete

Page: 123