Forums > Social Discussion > d'oh - a racist teenie girl band

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht...5/ixportal.html

That's why I don't support home education. And children stars. And why people who brand their cattle with swastikas are allowed to home-educate their children and make them into a girl band. And that they send them to perform in front of crowds from the age of 8 or 9, making them think they're doing something good. And (looked at some other articles about them) how they now have a weblog for the third, smallest, child ("Dresden"), telling about her life in a good white family.

And don't even mention "freedom of speech", I know it exists but this is wrong.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
My 2 pence on homeschooling:

I was taught, for a year and a half, at home during high school. The reason for this is i was bullied and tormented so badly at high school i became depressed, upset and withdrawn.
Although i wasnt taugh 'academicaly' as such, i was taugh about life. my mother toke me out on trips and gave me classic litriture and allowed me to think for my self. She encoraged my curiosity and creativity in a way my poor harassed and over worked teachers never could. Shes the reason i love reading and history and exploring.
For science subjects we watched videos on the internet and read refrance books. But i was never very into science, so the lack of a lab never bothered me.

Unfortunatly, i had to return to high school to do my GCSEs. and i was teased to near breaking point yet again.

My veiw on homeschooling is its the best thing that can ever happen to a child. i plan to homeschool my own children.

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neo-Nazi Mary-Kate & Ashley

"Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good quality white people being born.".

What they're saying is true - these two (well, their mother) DEFINITELY not being examples of the good-quality white people...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Maybe if those twins hurried up and killed themselves with anorexia then there might be a greater percentage of "good quality people" left in the gene pool wink
EDITED_BY: Rouge Dragon (1165490323)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Now now Rouge... Call me naive but I always have hope that people can change.

Its more challenging but more rewarding to appeal to and change someone's belief system than to wish death upon them....

Death is too easy. More fitting to have them live with their mistakes...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I just have faith in Darwin wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I have faith in Darwin too...

I believe he comes down my chimmney every year with presents... smile

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
A Lamb and April CD? wink

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
umm

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
how did you find that old thread of mine, Mr. Neon? I'd completely forgotten about it!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I saw an Anonymous Browser looking at it on the 'Who's Online' page. tongue

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
hehehe... you must be nearly as bored as me ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
.. non offensive post meant in any way shape or form*

The topic is White Power Music.. why is it not as popular as Rap and Gangster Rap... the world is full of MM fans a D12 etc talking about being and acting black, guns and drugs..
I have in the past heard some music classed as white power music, some of it was hard and unbareable and turned off, but there are bands whose music is classified as white power but the lyrics are just like rock songs, talking about hating governments etc and nothing racially abusive mentioned. confused

Must be the facts of what is politically correct and what we are forced to listen too.

I havn't heard the girls music so i can not hold oppinion on them, but maybe they were forced to listen too.. just the wrong stuff.

Racial hatered exists unfortunatly.. confused .. such a shame people choose to follow it.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
pk, if you'd read my initial post you'd realise I'm more upset at the girls' parents than at the girls themselves.

It's always debatable how much responsibility you can expect, and at what age, from people who have been exposed to propaganda from their earliest childhood. That would actually make for a very good discussion on its own, but a bit too deep to go into here.

However, given some of the quotes of what the girls say, like about "not enough quality white babies being born", it's not just about a rock music attitude.

I totally agree about the gangsta rap though, some of the lyrics I've heard make me just as sick. I don't need music to tell me that rape and killing policemen just because they wear a badge is okay, just as I don't need music telling me it's okay to be racist. But what got me about the article was that those young girls got used and probably brainwashed for life. Imagine making your son into a popular act that represents intolerance, and educating him that way!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
he'd get a slap.... wink

no i understood your original post, i just wanted to add my opinion that was all.
Music is probably one of the most influential mediums in which you can reach people.. same for film and television... but living with people or friends are obviously the most influential.

hug

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
hug

sorry, misunderstood you a bit then smile

how is little Enea anyway? Haven't seen him posting in his thread in ages!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
eh - on homeschooling (does this thread need a new title?)

I think its a wonderful idea, but not economically practical way of educating a population. And besides, not many people would be able to adequately teach all subjects K-12.

Imagine, almost every mother or father would take 12+ working years out of their lives..how would anyone be able to buy the important products of our societies (house / car + other consumer vices). How would enough of anything be produced when 50% of working age people are at home teaching their kids?

Homeschooling - love it or not, you have to admit that its not a viable alternative to the education system as a whole, and in modernsocieties can ONLY exist if the majority of children are being baby-sat by teachers, so their parents can go create some GDP.

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
there was a whole period of time when mothers stayed home with their children, in fact, most of my friends were raised like that and my brother was as well

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
yeah for sure - only one generation ago it was possible for a man to provide for the every need of his whole family - a house, a car, good food, pets and so on, on an average wage - that's not possible now in most places I know of - even if you go down several steps in quality of life.

Also the complexity of the education that kids are getting these days has risen a lot as compared to 30+ years ago - for example to become a high school teacher you need to have a degree in that area, and then do a degree in education, I dont think there would be many people that would be able to adequately teach across the board in all areas.

and again - I dont think the economy would be very healthy if 50% of the workers just walked off the job and decided to raise families...

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

Page: