Forums > Social Chat > Whats your perfect breakfast?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
Everyone has a different PERFECT breakfast. For me personaly its a nice slice of stollen, and a piping hot cup of green tea. Or if it's a cold morning it has to be potato waffles with tinned spagetti. Whats yours?

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

SCRUBSerm....can you smell parafin or is it me?
146 posts

Posted:
There is in Lewisham a cafe called maggie which does and allyou can eat full english plater called "Thea heart attack"
lush htey also have the never ending cup of tea!!!

But when in kingston I am quite fond of a Mcdonalds Double sausage and egg mcmuffin drowned in thier pancake syrup.

YUM!!!! ubbidea tongue

278 posts

Posted:
There's this organic food cafe in swansea a few miles from where i live, called The Green Monkey, they sell the best toasted sandwiches and baguettes there. but sadly it's too much hassle to catch the bus up there first thing in the morning, gotta try it sometime though, well this morning i will just be eating some toast with whiskey maralade.

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Cuppa tea and a smoke.
Breakfast makes me vomit if its anytime before 11am

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Hmm if I cant have my ideal breakfast though i'll gladly settle for some toast with mirrello cherry jam, yum yum!

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Big English Fry up.

Yummy! biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
poached eggs, with bacon, a sausage, ham, cheese and some really thick toast with a glass of milk or OJ or something

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
loads of fruit, preferably including pineapples mangos bananas strawberrys or what ever is growing at the moment, loads of yogurt, loads of museli, and a bit of honey on top, a pint of tea and a spliff(if thats wwhat we are all doing at breakfast time these days). biggrin

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Bacon and eggs in between two bits of toast with melted cheese...and maybe tomato.

With orange juice.

Mmm...
EDITED_BY: roarfire (1130414332)

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

Blayzen ButterflyGOLD Member
62 posts

Posted:
For a while my sunday recovery breakfast (anytime between 6am and 5pm depending on when I got home) was scrambled or poached eggs with smoked salmon on toast with a squeeze of lime.....Mmmmmm.........

Most days I have vegemite on toast or yoghurt and muslei

"You dozed, and watched the night revealing
The thousand sordid images
Of which your soul was constituted"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Cold chinese.

Or cold pizza.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Country fried herby potatoes, with fresh slices of french bread, eggs over super-easy, fresh berries, and goat cheese....
Mmmmmmmmm
And warm butter....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

dizzybintmember
26 posts

Posted:
Written by: thumperabbit

The Green Monkey,

where where where?????

hi

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Beer. I hate mornings. Drunk is the best way to handle them.

Of course if I was to wake up with company, breakfast wouldn't be the first thing I'd be eating ubbangel

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: polarity

Of course if I was to wake up with company, breakfast wouldn't be the first thing I'd be eating ubbangel

eek

You eat lunch in the mornings? How thoroughly bizare...
wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
right now, something cooked by my mummy or daddy...

but the best breakfast i ever had was one christmas brunch: pikelets with berries and cream.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

278 posts

Posted:
Written by: dizzybint

Written by: thumperabbit

The Green Monkey,

where where where?????

Do you know your way around swansea? basicly it's almost oppersit the pizzaria by the fountain in castle gardens, they usualy have shiny steel tables and chairs just outside the cafe, look for the black billboard with green writing,

dizzybintmember
26 posts

Posted:
ahh the monkey caf!!! (old voice) "i remember when it was a shop selling wicked cloths upstairs"!!!! didnt know it did brekkie stuff *remeber that* cool love that place really funky salsa nights hmmm. cath if you are reading DO NOT FALL DOWNSTAIRS

great a swansea boy ----- lets play with fire *love that glint in the eye*

hi

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Strawberries, freshly squeezed oj, apple/cinnamon muffin, yoghurt and hot chocolate. Or pancakes on a Sunday. And mmmh, that Challa French Toast looks yummie too.
I'm a breakfast person. Can't leave home without or I'll faint!

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

278 posts

Posted:
lol, i was in the caff yesterday afternoon, i nicked some of my girlfriends nummy potato wedges. mmmmm i know what i want now...Today's breakfast consists of a grapefruit with brown sugar under a grill, thanks Brit_joe

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Mmmh, just had jamdoughnut for breakfast. tongue

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

278 posts

Posted:
Now that firetramp is actualy a decent breakfast, if you leave the doughtnut out on the air for a night, then it's dippable for coffee in the morning smile

matt_the_pyronewbie
3 posts

Posted:
my fave breakfast is cereal 2 pieces of toast and orange juice i think its great weavesmiley and poi are good just for the record

Page: