Page:
thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
Can you be depressed and know about it...

I've been depressed before and I rememebr not realising it until I was too deep to help myself and aren't you not supposed to notice a mental illness in youreself....

But recently I've been feeling very similar to how I did when I was depressed and I'm not sure if this is just me being a little fed up or I'm going back into it? or maybe I'm just a little parnoid?

but I was hoping you lot could help with this point cos I know that ignoring my worries is a bad move and I find it much easier to type my problems into a computer than to actually talk to someone I know...

thanks xx

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
well, i'm alright, i've had my support group for over three years now
just got to initiate the new ex and the new bf
hehehe
4am phone calls from hell

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
thanks pete hug

I'm doing much better than I was a week ago. I re-joined the gym and I'm trying to focus on the positives now. smile

Roll on Summer! bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

3,556 posts

Posted:
yay exercise releases endorphins, or so i've heard
and more chocolate, brownies and more brownies

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
back in my pit again, bleargh.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
*throws down a rope ladder to Jo*

Hang on in there hun! Do you need me to climb down and get you or are you coming up to meet me half way? hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

3,556 posts

Posted:
I have an idea of where you are jo hug
it just seems like everyone is yelling at me telling me I'm worthless or giving that look and telling me I'm not good enough for anything. I can't keep an idea in my head which is splitting open with a headache.
I'm sad all the time and near tears constantly. I'm trying to get excited about all the good stuff happening, but I can't.
No one cares or understands because my friends don't have it and think it's "just a mood"
(I want to run away-it's been so long since it's been this bad-chocolate and exercise aren't cutting it)

Faith

Page: