• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
thegreatBJ

Woman! Not gay Man!

Total posts: 332
Posted:Can you be depressed and know about it...

I've been depressed before and I rememebr not realising it until I was too deep to help myself and aren't you not supposed to notice a mental illness in youreself....

But recently I've been feeling very similar to how I did when I was depressed and I'm not sure if this is just me being a little fed up or I'm going back into it? or maybe I'm just a little parnoid?

but I was hoping you lot could help with this point cos I know that ignoring my worries is a bad move and I find it much easier to type my problems into a computer than to actually talk to someone I know...

thanks xx

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

Delete Topic

=Flashpoint=
SILVER Member since Sep 2004

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Total posts: 2719
Posted:This is going to sound like a bi of a swiz but natural light bulbs are great for S.A.D. I have one in my room and its just better!

Mind you, i've found a drug that works for me, so i'm ok at the moment, i've removed from my job, the one that was slowly killing me, and i'm just having a time out.

Look at your life, and tell yourself that you're still breathing, and that people care for you, and the world turns, and soon it will be spring.

Thats what I have to do every day. The drugs help, but theyre never a solution in and of themselves.

Just remember Jo and Faith, that the invisible fairies that live in your computer, called HoPpers, love you very dearly, and if they are round your way, they'll call in for a cuppa and a chat, and the world will be a brighter place.

Haven't you heard? Thats what HoPpers do!

hug z and more hug z from a slow recoverer!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Delete

faith enfire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2006

faith enfire

wandering thru the woods of WI

Total posts: 3556
Posted:well, i'm alright, i've had my support group for over three years now
just got to initiate the new ex and the new bf
hehehe
4am phone calls from hell

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:thanks pete hug

I'm doing much better than I was a week ago. I re-joined the gym and I'm trying to focus on the positives now. smile

Roll on Summer! bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

faith enfire

faith enfire

Posted:yay exercise releases endorphins, or so i've heard
and more chocolate, brownies and more brownies

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:back in my pit again, bleargh.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:*throws down a rope ladder to Jo*

Hang on in there hun! Do you need me to climb down and get you or are you coming up to meet me half way? hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

faith enfire

faith enfire

Posted:I have an idea of where you are jo hug
it just seems like everyone is yelling at me telling me I'm worthless or giving that look and telling me I'm not good enough for anything. I can't keep an idea in my head which is splitting open with a headache.
I'm sad all the time and near tears constantly. I'm trying to get excited about all the good stuff happening, but I can't.
No one cares or understands because my friends don't have it and think it's "just a mood"
(I want to run away-it's been so long since it's been this bad-chocolate and exercise aren't cutting it)

Faith

Delete

Page: 12