Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 24 Hour Charity Fundraising Jugglathon!

Login/Join to Participate

Circusboypaulnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hello, this is Circusboypaul, one of the directors of Kent Circus School in Whitstable. Im involved with a project fundraising £10,000 for and orphanage in Chennai South India, we aim to go out there December 27th and make 180 kids lives a little brighter for a few weeks. The money raised goes directly to the kids, buying them clothes, food, toys and taking them out of the city for a week to the mountains. Also funds go towards a scholarship for an old boy of the home going through university.

For my part i need to raise £1200 and hope to get a chunk at least from this Juggla-thon with your help.

If you do any circus skills at any level and would be up for helping me out, please e-mail me for a sponsorship form.

All you need to do is get people to give you money for taking part in the event, and you can do as much or as little as you like. The hardcore among you i encourage to do the full 24 with us as its gonna be a good giggle too!!

The events gonna be in Whitstable where we based, so if you came to the BJC2002 you know it already, if not then check out the map on UCOFs link as he a little star and did stuff to help out with this all!

My E-mail is circusboypaul@aol.com and my number is 07748957564 Many thanks Px

(oh and anyone from bristol this year, might know me as nakedhandstandguy... big love to ya all! x biggrin

Devilstar is tyring to set up an online account for donations, unsure how it works but if yu can give anything at all and cant make it down here it all helps! Px x

EDITED_BY: Circusboypaul (1130257137)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

Paul... I already posted about this. smile

ubbangel

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ooooo its Naked back to fronts pant boy! YAY! Welcome to HoP hun hug

I don't know if I can make it to the event but I'd like to sponser you. I'll send you a PM or Email or somink! biggrin

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

devilstarSILVER Member
blue haired pyrovixen monkey girl!
155 posts

Posted:
kiss nana

stupid best firends birthdays & living at the wrong end of the country.......

devil Blue is best, blue is beautiful
If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me
I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me - bmeshop.com

Circusboypaulnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Wicked Skully! Nice to be here, the waters fine eh? Thanks for gettin in touch... all major credit cards accepted! Peas and love Px

Circusboypaulnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hey beauty! Yu in here too?? Must be a big place i reackon, cos yu a long way away....
Wheres your mates birthday? Px biggrin

Circusboypaulnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Jus puttin it in a bit more detail, is usefull havin yu biggin it up too though cos yu know everyone and im a (really hate this word) "Newbie".... hatred comes from runescape.....grrrr...stupid game.
where was i? dumm dum da da dum diddle diddle dee dumdum.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
We like Newbies here. The more the merrier. All that fresh blood...oops What I meant was all that new talent to learn from..... yes thats it.... we don't bite..... no blood involved....... no, no, no, no blood......just keep walking people there is nothing to see here.

Is there a donation account to transfer money into directly?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
Righty then kiddies, you can now download the sponsorship form here as long as my bandwidth holds out, if it breaks, poke me & I'll fix it biggrin You'll still need to email Paul if you wanna take part so he can keep some kinda grasp of what's going on.

I been having a look at setting up an online account for donations, i think paypal'll charge us to access the money, but i could be wrong cause small print ain't my forte. anyone that knows a good place that'll do it for free?

I'm gonna be there now horray! If 24 hours non stop don't teach me to juggle... I'm probly censored!

If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me

Circusboypaulnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Nice one Blue, appreciate the help!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*blump blump blumpity blump blump*

Is anyone else up for this?
bounce

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Yeah I reckon - naked hand-standing men always get my vote I don't care what way they put their undepants on wink :lol

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*bump*

its tomorrow btw.

smile

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Ow.
I ache.

There was faaaar too much spinning and juggling going on for my liking biggrin

Good fun, thanks goes to Paul for organising it. I hope you make all the money you need hug

My throat is totally killing me, I dont know why. Feels like razor blades though frown

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
ubblol at UCOF for giving in to the temptations of sleep nana

Ace to have you along hon hug

I ache, I have blisters & megabus coaches are now my least favroite place to sleep.

Thank the lord for Scrupmy Jack & fluffy soft blister friendly poi biggrin

Still crap at 3 ball juggling though frown