• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Melbourne - Burn@AlbertParkLake-Lots of Media cover!THIS SUNDAY!!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 435
Posted:Hello fellow twirlers
You have all been invited by the many local re-enactors group to come and help be part of the celebrations for the new royal baby of our Australian princess: Princess Mary. They will be having lots of festivities through out the day but at 5.30 they will be shooting fire arrows out into the ocean with a big bonfire on the beach with the hope of being followed by some firetwirling smile. I am told there will be big media coverage of this event with nearly every channle coming to shoot it. If you are interested please pm myself and i can pass on Sandy's information who is organsing alot of the vents on that day or just rock up at:

177 Beaconsfield Parade
At 5.30

hope to see u all there!!

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

Hop's Kitten Jester.
Total posts: 1803
Posted:*runs around in a flurry of complete excitement*

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Total posts: 2084
Posted:yup, i'll be there smile