Forums > Social Discussion > if you where.................

Login/Join to Participate

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
stupid enought to be on a reality show like big bro etc.

what would you take and why????

me.....i would have to take all my poi, fire, flags, glow and tails purely because i know how boreing it is on these shows and if i couldn't spin for weeks on end i would go ceeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyy ubbloco

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
I would also take my poi, both fire and socks. Also a tank of paraffin so i can make stupid patterns/words on the grass by killing it biggrin oh yeah, the paraffin can also be used for fire poi ubblol

It's better to burn out than to fade away

KradBRONZE Member
60 posts

Posted:
THe only thing I CANT live wihtout is my guitar, I couldnt imagine a life without music. Even for a short while, just wouldnt be right.. Tho tbh I'd take wotever I could fit in my bags, yet I would be making space for my obvious essentials.

"Hold on tight to what you love and cherish, allways stand up for what you know to be right. Live everyday as if it were your last, and dont forget to smile!"

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
yeah, i second that, i'd take my violin, and my entire cd collection.

isn't music one of the things that's normally banned though? i guess so they can use it as a reward.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

kitemanFlying high!
245 posts

Posted:
I would take the ocean and a load of wind so I can go kitesurfing.

Radio controlled Helicopter, as learning to fly one is next on my to do list.

And a spade to tunnel my way out. Great escape style.

If everything seems under control, your not going fast enough!

It's not the size of the wave, it's the length of the ride!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Er - a dictionary so I could spell the right version of "were" wink

Contact ball and some seeds biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
if I were to go on BB or something similar I'd take my poi, staves and plenty of kero plus a sharpening steal for when one of the other house mates start to piss me off. And my one of guitars

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
i would take juddling balls coz at the moment I can do cascade but not very well. After how ever many weeks in there I'd be great at it! And poi of course. I'd also love to take decks in there too...

When people choose their fave toons and they always pick 'destiny's child' or some poo, I'd love to pick a hardcore D&b toon. HA!

I'd also try and sneak some acid there, that would be great viewing...

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
hah id definitely watch that show if you got on boopoi...cept wouldnt you like, freak out cos youd know so many people that you didnt know were watching you...? and youd be in a house full of strangers?

id take my staff and probly my acoustic, cos be too heavy to take my amp in... oh and some bead making stuff too....but i wouldnt really go, they create conflicting situations to get the ratings. i wouldnt want to be stuck in a house full of people who were there purely for cash and fame and getting it quick, and being fake or mouthy for the craic....

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
i would take human repellant spray... just in case they try to get too close....

i would also take my poi so I'd finally have time to practice unlike now!

do you think theyd let you take people in with you? If so david my best mate (who i warn you may join the forum for a wile just to see what its like, as he always does, and then get bored after a few days and go away)

I'd have to take a load of fabric and a sowing kit in too.... sowing destresses me

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
A sword, an axe, my poi, my makeup, my hair, a pair of sais, a taser, my stuffed animals, a mace, my chunky shoes and sharpened juggling hoops.
Yeah. I hate reality tv shows and the dumbasses that are on there.

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
Sakura moon I love that you put stuffed animals and a mace in the same equation... im imagining a stuffed animal with a mace right now

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
ubblol

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
everyone who has mentioned juggling stuff should check out who won last year's 'dream house' in america.

and the finnish bb had a very nice juggler called jani in it for the first week this year.

personally, i would take some magic seeds to plant in the garden ubbangel

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
id take my poi and id love to take my pc and keyboard to make tunes in there lol, also my diary and a book or 10

although the concept of this thread has gone beyond what is allowed in bb as the rules are u can only take essentials u cant event take a book or pen and paper into the bb house not even a pack of cards... the original (series1) was based on living on the basics with no music, no tv and no entertainment what so ever it was an experiment to see if ppl can just live on conversation and making up there own enjoyment since technology took over, which is true no one these days can go without entertainment if they have grown up with it...

and my theory on shows like that is it is public humiliation and if you go in for them shows what ever happens after is your own fault you cant moan as you have seen the shows before and know that everyone on them get publicly humiliated...

makes great entertainment though even if the original theory went out the window and they have a jacuzi/ pool and outdoor showers

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
no pen and paper? i would have thought that a really good thing to come out with and then auction for charity would be the diary of someone in there!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
My staff.

And a very very very long book smile

And a toothbrush.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i got 3 teeth taken out a few years ago. i should take them and perhaps something else icky in a jar and just freak the hell ou of people.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
heheeh MACE

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
I'd take my drum and my staff smile

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
It'd have to be my poi... and loadsa printouts about inversions, anti spins, wraps and atoms...

Just because

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

Blasphemous GirlSILVER Member
83 posts

Posted:
I'd have to take all of my poi, my mp3 player (cos i can't spin without music), seeds, skins, a purple feather boa, a book, rum, chocolate oh and a cat.. biggrin

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."