Page:
ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
When I first became a member of this site, i was into juggling (not very well i might add). but not my tastes have gone onto Fire staffs. which i must admit.... I FRIGGING LOVE IT!!!! I know i've only been practicing with a broom hand with a sponge sticky taped to each end as padding, but i love it. i've masted basic moves like spinning it behind my back, spinning in each hand and crappy stuff like that. but I love it, for example today, i forgot to pick up my house keys before leaving for college, when i got home i was locked out, so i spent the whole of the 2 hours i was locked outside just practicing. I get the slight feeling of grace when i'm spinning. and about an hour ago i've managed to convince my mum to buy me a proper fire staff for x-mas, and in her own words "only if you don't play with it in the house" HA gotta love parents.

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

cyn_kittenBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
i have also just started staff spinning and just like thumperabbit i am practicing with a broom handle lol i was just wondering when i first started the next day my *legs were extremely sore i could hardly sit down or stand up anyone else have this problem? i mean it's not like you really use your legs though i imagine you do a bit of flexing just curious

say_cheeseSILVER Member
Brown
288 posts

Posted:
maby your not used to the standing up and doing moves? i duno just a guess? recently iv been practicing hand and arm rolls and i must say the back of my hand are a little sore...no pain no gain smile

Official Nutella Fan Club

Go Nutella!

cyn_kittenBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
well i can't very well sit and do it lmao i admit im not as active as i should be but im in pretty good physical shape and only weigh 135 pounds hmmmm thats crappy bout your hands though tried gloves? i don't know how much they would help but something is better than nothing maybe some thick gloves with the fingers cut out ???

say_cheeseSILVER Member
Brown
288 posts

Posted:
the only gloves i have are too big to spin with lol, yeah think i might try finger less golves. its soo cold outside and i wanna go spin! grrr stuipd british weather!

Official Nutella Fan Club

Go Nutella!

Page: