Forums > Social Chat > Are you 'bi' or 'on'?!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
Ok, this is a bit like the 'weird habits' thread.

When I have beans on toast I always have my beans by (bi) my toast. I thought I was the only weird one (as my friends and boyfriend have made me believe this) but recently I have found that there are 4 more people like me! Yay! We have beans by toast, not on.

3 of these bi people are here at work as we were discussing it all afternoon yesterday (we get very bored!).

It's the same with scrambled egg, we have egg by toast. And if the beans happen to touch the toast (nooooo!) then we eat that soggy bit first. I mean, how can anyone like soggy bread?!?

So we're starting our own cult and i wanna know how many of you are there?

So, are you 'Bi' or 'On'? ubbloco

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
it has to be "on" for me, eating fry up's every morning for 5 years i never heard anyone ask for beans/egg bi toast haha

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
GOTT BE ON , THEN WHEN THE BEANS/EGGS/SPUDS/WHATEVER IS STARTING TO DIMINISH , YOU CAN FOLD ITUP AND YE GOT A NICE LIL SANDWICH

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
argh, definately by!

we had waffles & beans & eg the other day & adam put everything on the waffle - then he went to put mine on too!

NOOOOOOOO! they do not belong on that waffle - i still eat them on the same fork, but i need controll over how much & in what order.....do you think i'm anal??

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
By..... all the way.

Soggy bread is wrong, nearly as wrong as cold toast... erggghhh.

Tao Star - that sounds pretty normal to me biggrin

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Dont even get me started.. By By BY!I dont even like my food to touch.The bits that touch dont get eaten.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
blu that should go in the strange habbits thread ubblol

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Im on my way there now, boy have I got some strange habits... ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
I'm gald to see there are some normal Bi's out there.

I agree with you tao Star, you get a bit of toast, then a bit of bean, if you fancy it a bit of egg... maybe some tommy K. But NO SOGGY BREAD!

I'm probably the only one (apart from the Bi cult) who actually feels this strongly about this subject huh??!!

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
I dont like soggy bread so I'm definately a "bi"

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
Wow, you guys who want beans 'by' toast must get real paranoid if you go to a breakfast diner/coffee shop etc and order a fry-up breakfast or something, since most of the ones I've been too just makes sure it's all on the plate and just lumps it on tongue

It's better to burn out than to fade away

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
ugh, i can't eat those things anyway....the thought of all that grease! argh! it makes me feel sick. eek

strong-bad pop up book,

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
but toast soaked with the sauce of the beans (or spaghetti hoops in my case BLEUGH beans!) is tasty!!!

im sad now the F1 season is over, no more race morning fry-ups frown yay for longest season ever (well my heart doesnt think so lol)

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
Written by: thelost_seraph

Wow, you guys who want beans 'by' toast must get real paranoid if you go to a breakfast diner/coffee shop etc and order a fry-up breakfast or something, since most of the ones I've been too just makes sure it's all on the plate and just lumps it on tongue

That leads to me to another thing members of our 'Bi' cult have been discussing here at work...

We are gonna open a resturant called 'bit on the side'. On the menu there will be - beans by toast, eggs by toast' And maybe we could offer those prison plates ot whatever they are for those who don't want anything to be touching??

Although I'm not that bad. Roast dinner for instance, I never have a fork with just roastie on. I have to have a selection to go in my mouth. And I always save a bit of everything for that last mouthful...

Mmmm, roasties...

*goes off dribbling*

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
Wow, I have to have everything on! Sausages, mushrooms, bacon and things like that go by the side, eggs and beans and so on always have to go on top. I can't eat food stuffs on their own, they have to be mixed, cos that way you get all the tastes in one!

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
I go both ways....

Depends if I am in the mood to avoid soggy bread - or if I think it'll taste better together.
biggrin

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
I don't eat beans....can I just have toast?

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
Written by: Blayze

I don't eat beans....can I just have toast?

Do you not like egg? I'm afraid it's egg by toast or beans by toast, not just toast.

umm

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
Written by: boopoi

That leads to me to another thing members of our 'Bi' cult have been discussing here at work...

We are gonna open a resturant called 'bit on the side'. On the menu there will be - beans by toast, eggs by toast' And maybe we could offer those prison plates ot whatever they are for those who don't want anything to be touching??

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Written by: boopoi

Although I'm not that bad. Roast dinner for instance, I never have a fork with just roastie on. I have to have a selection to go in my mouth. And I always save a bit of everything for that last mouthful...

no way! that's exactly what i do!!!

strong-bad pop up book,

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
How about butter ON toast?

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

facelesshadowGOLD Member
Wit is not your strong point!
142 posts

Posted:
I so agree.....beans and toast suck. But Beans and fried potatoes are gooooood! The only thing that goes on toast is Jam, Peanut Butter, or Butter. Now that is only when the toast is meant to be eaten at toast. The story is different if the toast is meant to be eaten as hot ham and cheese or some other sandwhich that is of the socially normal standards. Enjoy. cool

Beyond the Continuum.

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
Written by: Blayze

How about butter ON toast?

Yeah, I suppose you could get away with that...

But pate must be 'bi'. Pate by toast...

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
You see, if you have cheese on toast, you can put the beans on top. Thus protection the bread from soggyness.

YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR BREAD!!

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Bi. Bi. Bi.

Soggy bread. Uck. Vomit.

My beans are in a bowl and the toast is on a plate. I take no chances.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i would go as far to say that even beans on cheese on toast is wrong. it's more a mixture of tates thing for me - not fuessed about soggy bread, but i like the choice to organise the flavours how i like. i also don't like baked beans (ugh) so that makes quite a lot of difference!

strong-bad pop up book,

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
i dont like beans

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
beans/egg/cheese anything, ON toast definitely. Makes the bread all soggy with tomato sauce and is just yummy.

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
on i like my toast soggy from the tomato sauce

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
speaking of waffles.. theres nopthing better than getting an entire fry and stacking itup onto a waffle then forking and slicing off a mound of fry... mmmmmmmm cholesterol

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
half n half smile

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
Half and half is acceptable.

But how how how can anyone like soggy bread?!?

Mmmm, I'm gagging for a fry up now, with waffles, but not ON the waffle of course...

Page: