BongoCIHmember
16 posts

Posted:
Heya, I heard about a poi meet or something on the 21st in Sydney and I'm heaps interested. I got about 3-4 ppls here who are pretty much into the whole firedancing field and are pretty keen to go..If someone could mail me the details it'd be much appreciated. smileOh yeah, I almost forgot. My email addy is umbongo@acay.com.auThanks ppls.

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Hey Bongo,Yep you heard right, there is a party happening on April 21st. Wow! How did you find out about it?It's called Fire In the Hole and is being organised by Flash Fire, Frenzie and myself.e-mail me at alderaangrrl@aol.com if you want to know more.Cheers,Finn smile

ykaterinaBRONZE Member
107 posts

Posted:
ya know, we should really *do* something about the fact that, even with the time change, the AU party and the EastCoast party are on the same day....

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
No way ykat! that's so cool. I didn't realise that the dates were the same.so... do you have some sort of ritual in mind? smile[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 20 April 2001).]

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
we should call them!Pere

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
If we call them at around 11 at night on Friday...it''ll be mid-day there Saturday. I do this every week with a friend I talk to in Aussie. smile Time difference is such a pain in the pah-tootie!!!!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
What a mad idea! smileFriday night your time might be a little bit early for us however. We're not kicking off until dusk on Saturday night (australian time). Maybe you could call us on Saturday morning your time. We're planning on being up all night!Yay! smileBongo,Did you get my e-mail?

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
So... Fire in the hole was a blast!I think Josh is going to tell you all about it.Yay Josh smile

Big Daddi-Yomember
21 posts

Posted:
I wish I could go! But sadly, I can't. frown No money. No plane ticket. No go. frown But I'll live. *dances to disco*~Derrick

Wow! Check out this bagel I found behind my refridgerator!

Princess of Wandsmember
12 posts

Posted:
Three different topics:1) I live in NYC and I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in meeting regularly for practice and sharing new tricks2) I'll be in L.A. from April 30th to May 6th and I'd like to meet poiers there for a spin on the beach3) When and where is the NH meeting?Helene

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
I think new hampshire is around the 25th of may at Franconia notch state park? not sure....you're welcome to get a ride up with me if you want...can do the meet at the train in new haven/saybrook thing.maybe i can come down to new york on a weekend sometime smilealternatively i am smack dab halfway between boston and new york so everyone should come to me! Peregrine

Princess of Wandsmember
12 posts

Posted:
Sounds good to me.By the way I have a couple of good pictures for you.Helene