alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
come on we all have them, some inanimate object you love, a pet or just something you like to hold/cuddle/curl up with. a fluffy cussion perhaps....either way let everyone know

me i love cuddling my friends fluffy zebra print rave coat, i also like my neighbors fluffy cushions........my pillow.....my duvet and my hoodies all make me feel comfy and yum ubbrollsmile

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
u sound like ur ready for a tidy weekender in the chalet we all get like that

me i like fluffy cushions
i love my xxl sonnetti hoody and me only being 5'4'' and size 10 slim build an xxl is huge on me it is below my knees and well massive but it is my fave hoody i nicked off an ex hehe

defo my sleeping pillow and my winnie pooh jammas i take them to tidy weekends aswell and walk around wearing them on the day times even went the pub in them thats the good thing about tidy weekends hehe

cant wait till number 9 next year

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

7,193 posts

Posted:
oooooooo tidy weekenders yay!!!!!

i missed out on the one at hemsby this summer seeing as it's only down the road from me i'm slack, but i must pull my finger out n go to one. hell if i do i'll introduse u to my ikle clubby sister (not related, i just adopted her cos she's sweet)

addict
667 posts

Posted:
haha i have a big brother who i adopted well we adopted each other but we are very close and it is weird to think of us as not really bro and sis

yes go a tidy
my bf is security for tidy thats how we met, i ran up to him a kissed him cos i was out of my head lol

i missed last weeks but i was at hemsby cos i spent all day down the beach doing poi haha
and frisby lol

come to tidy 9 in march

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

7,193 posts

Posted:
i may well do!!!!

where is it???

i dont drive so it may be an issue.........wanna do a tidy weekender, i met wid n ben, handed out loads of cd's for them. bloomin nice guy's

7,193 posts

Posted:
back to squishy, furry nice things

i love fleece and real wool mmmmmmmmmm

ImbalanceGOLD Member
not different, just not the same
263 posts

Posted:
Written by: dani_babyboo

but it is my fave hoody i nicked off an ex hehe

why is it all the best things are stuff you stole from an ex? or somehow came from them? my absolutely best most comfortable pants are some my ex bought me, and a couple sweaters i have that i love came from her too, one she bought me and one she bought from a mens store cuz it was huge and comfortable (that i stole).

weird how that works.

I once learned every move that there was,
Every style, Every technique.
Then I woke up, and forgot it all,
So now I struggle to dream.

7,193 posts

Posted:
comfy is goooooooooood

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
I love my hoodies! They are the most comfortable, snuggly things in the world! Got two of them.

I also have the softest teddy bear. So snuggly and warm

Oh, and a pair of toe socks JonnyRok gave to me for my birthday. They felt wierd at first, but now I cant go without them when it gets cold.

ubbrollsmile

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
my favourite comfy thing isn't inanimate.... but I love to huggle 2 things 1 is my wittle rat trixie, she's sooo warm and fluffy

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
my cat, she is so warm and fluffly and thinks im her kitten heehee she's so sweet!!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

7,193 posts

Posted:
awwwwwwww cats are lovely

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
My sminky (huge fleece blanket thingy ubblove ), and my new favourite hoody is one we stole spank *ahem* acquired wink from DSAds......

hug

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
My fleece(s) all the way!

My monkey one is the best...

Anyone still got their 1st 'teddy bears'? I've got this old duck that was my first ever toy. It's quite hard, and jiggles when you turn it upside down. It's quacky duck. Arrhhh....

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
Oh, this is going to be embarrassing redface

I can't sleep well without a teddy bear.

It used to be my childhood one - Boofy the Koala - but he fell apart through over-love. Boyfriends along the way have got me new bears, and then the next one will not like me cuddling my exes' bear and so will buy me another.

Currently (and I hope my last!) bear is Dosty (short for Dostoyevsky). He is cute and snuggly.

I think it's cos of the way he sits under my arm -without the bear my arm squishes into my body amd I get cramp in my elbow and shoulder.

I wish I had a kitten.

And no, I wouldn't squidge it under my arm at night, but I need something soft and fluffy to stroke. hug
EDITED_BY: DrBoo (1129808423)

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
my hoodie that flynt made for me ubblove

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
DrBoo - you aren't alone!!!

i have a teedy bear that my mum won n a raffle when she was pregnant with me. apparently my dad was shouting 'get the wine, get the wine' but she went for the bear ubblove

i didin't get it till i was about 7 however - i used to have a blanket that i sucked on & my dad 'dissapeared' it one day when he thought i was getting too old. i was so upset that my mum gave me the teddy and i still sleep with it to this day (now 21!) so tongue to my daddy!

i noticed him do the same thing to my little sis who is now 7.....it took me that long to work out where my blanket went!!!

i love my teddy, she is called teddy, and despite being totalkly asexual i have always maintained that she's a girl - when i was kid my mum tells me that i refused to have a boy in my bed!!!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
Im sure you meant cramp Boo lol
ooooh and i used to suck my thumb and had this blanket that everyone said was disgusting but it smelled just right, its now framed on my wall, cos i couldnt get rid of it lol

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
lol ubblol
I changed it! It was too gross to leave it as it was!

biggrin

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh i have a comfy less than jake hoodie thats massive and is great for hiding under the hood, makes you feel sheltered...

and not so much comfy as comfort, a metallica long sleeve my best mate gave to me years ago, and he got it way before that, and its holey and only has one sleeve now but everytime i wear it its a massive comfort, and smells great and reminds me of my mate who i dont see often anymore... frown

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
Wow, ravehead and dani_babyboo are the first two people on this site that I know of who spins poi and loves Tidy!!! bounce

Seen so many spinners at raves but hardly any here frown

Back to the topic:
Gotta be my black hoodie. The black colour calms me down and helps me drift off a bit after a night of being off my nut biggrin

It's better to burn out than to fade away

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
my PJ bottoms that my auntie gave me... they r soooooo comfy and actually look sexy in the same way a woman looks sexy in a mans shirt you know comfy sexy sorta thing

and i strangely feel really comfortable when strapped really tightly into my most expencive corset

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
Written by: thegreatBJ

my PJ bottoms that my auntie gave me... they r soooooo comfy and actually look sexy in the same way a woman looks sexy in a mans shirt you know comfy sexy sorta thing

and i strangely feel really comfortable when strapped really tightly into my most expencive corset

You feel comfortable/sexy wearing both at the same time? umm ... biggrin
*starts having weird images pop into the little brain*

It's better to burn out than to fade away

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
My plushies... Mr. Floppy (a cat) and Captain Emerald (a dog) live on my bed and travel the world with me! They're my link home, and so no matter where I am, they make me feel safe.

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
Written by: DrBoo

I wish I had a kitten.
And no, I wouldn't squidge it under my arm at night, but I need something soft and fluffy to stroke. hug

we have a few here but the bigger version which does the hugging also farts a lot, so it's not always so nice....

other than that, i like beds, it doesn't matter particularly what bed, it's how you sleep in it biggrin and the comfiest trousers are a pair of old ski trousers from my dad, tres good for winter.

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm sat in my favorite hoodie.........and i don't feel comfy.........maybe i should go and wrap my duvet round me like some sofy squishy caccoon.

hugs gratefully recieved*

addict
667 posts

Posted:
ravehead tidy is in prestatyn north wales and i dont drive u jus find ppl to share a chalet with anyway and travel with them

or train or coaches lol

i have my mate who drives

imbalance it is very true ex's rock for something

thelost_seraph tidy is ace but my event will be better :P and all my mates spin lol but the dont come on here i speak to them on clubbing websites but i like the fact its a different bunch of ppl on here as they talk about raves every weekend and doing stuff to get messy and i dont do that so its a break to chat to ppl not recovering come midweek from previous weekends shenanigans

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
My duvet, no question about it, actualy i take it back, the duvet at my mother's house. I have my own room there, and the duvet there is just out of this world, even if i'm not tired i fall asleep instantly when i lay down on my bed.

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I have 2 favourite comfy things, one is a cuddly parrot i got for my 3rd birthdday who is called Parrot (or Paz to friends) and the other is mollydog, my black lab. although i dont like cuddling her if she's rolled in poo, then its a bit smelly! Still comfy though biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

MasterOfDreamsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
My fluffy blue Eyore socks and a my boxer shorts, first thing that go's into the back pack when leaving home.

Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, live your life the way that you see fit