Forums > Meet Others > poi spinners in brighton

Login/Join to Participate

some_like_it_hotnewbie
8 posts

Posted:
hey my name is jamie.
i go on regular visits to brighton and was wondering if there were any spinning or juggling groups around.especialy in the hanover area.

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
erm pm blu_valley. i met up with all the brighton lot when i was there. and there ace biggrin

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Hastings is only a nip pip away from Brighton.
If you fancy having a spin with me and the hastings kids, give me a PM smile

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
aah, now that winter is approaching the Britonians are a little slack. I know trickswop do some things on the level, you might want to check out their website, otherwise, let me know when you are down and I'm sure we can arrange something!

Oh, got youre PM. One one its way to you. wink

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Just to prove hastingers are better than bright-onions.. wink tongue
We ahve a community hall sorted out smile
I'll PM you wiht more detaisl soon

xx

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Hey! I resemble...I mean..uh...resent that remark!

I come from a hot country, the cold kills me,its not me fault!

but have a look at www.trickswop.co.uk. Theyre always parked on the level and theres always people on the level (park) manipulating various objects when the weather is ok. Also theres a spin on every Saturday at the Pressure Point (pub/club) from 2-4. £4 entry to cover the cost of the venue. They have a dj on, but its fairly dark so not the greatest if you are a juggler, but defenitly worth a visit. Plus you'll get to meet loads of spinners who are maybe a little more hardcore when the winter months come. Just let me know when youre about and I can sort something out and introduce you to some of the peeps who spin regularly.

Meeting up with the hastings peeps is defenitly worth it, miss aimee is luvelly
biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

some_like_it_hotnewbie
8 posts

Posted:
thx all but im back now.however i will be down south again around christmas time.im sure the smell of parafin will be enough to bring you out of hibernation and maybe have a bit of a spin in the freezing cold.