• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > "Post already exists"

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 123
Helz Bellz
lovin' it...
Total posts: 2444
Posted:Hey guys,
I've just tried to reply to a thread, and have received an error message saying "the post already exists".... and it won't let me reply. I tried it in the quick reply box, and the main reply thingy and the same message appeared.

confused

Has anyone else had this?

bizarre.......

hug2

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

NYC
NYC

NYC
Total posts: 9232
Posted:Whoa! That's a big ninjamole!

No doubt one of Molly's friends. He looks devious and silly in the exact same proportions.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Sethis
Sethis

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1762
Posted:Why don't they just at least be honest about it, and wrestle naked? Then at least there is none of the pretend "I'm actually hurting her" sh*t.

FRD: Until you get a suitable (i.e. Jedi) avatar, then you remain forever a postwhore. biggrin ubblol

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:Dr. Hobo is a jedi!

biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Sethis
Sethis

Pooh-Bah
Posted:What Jedi ever had the utter lack of fashion sense that comes from wearing a bag on his head??

Jedi are cool. That word can not be honestly applied to any aspect of Dr Hobo. biggrin ubblol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Posted:C'mon!

How is Dr Hobo not a jedi? Or uncool?
Look at him, he rawks!

biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

munkypunks
munkypunks

enthusiast, but not enthusiastic
Total posts: 367
Posted:good grief!! How many times have you changed your avatar while I've been a lazy skank?!? (Must say, I'm not as thrilled about this one as some of your others.)

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

munkypunks
munkypunks

Posted:good grief!! How many times have you changed your avatar while I've been a lazy skank?!? (Must say, I'm not as thrilled about this one as some of your others.)

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

munkypunks
munkypunks

munkypunks
munkypunks

Posted:oops! okay, I suck! Had no idea I was posting that many times! (yes, I'm interesting enough for twice - NOT - but three times, dang! I hope I don't get booted off of HoP!)

Sethis
Sethis

Pooh-Bah
Posted:There seems to be a lot of that around recently... not sure why...

Listen carefully FRD, he's not a Jedi because *he sticks a fork in his ear*. If it was a lightsaber then his career as champion of the light would be cut terminally short. biggrin ubblol

(But the strip is actually very funny tongue)

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Posted:Written by: Sethis

There seems to be a lot of that around recently... not sure why...

Two words: Bird Flu wink

Page: 123