Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Greetings All

As a member of the University of Warwick, I'm delighted to let you all know that our first fire spin will be held on the 19th October on Hearsall Common at 7.30pm. We cannot spin fire on campus itself due to problems with security.

Hearsall Common can be found here and it would be great to see any Coventarians/poiple in the surrounding area for a meet and a spin.

PM me if any more details are needed biggrin

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

Danny_GOLD Member
95 posts

Posted:
no!! now i've left warwick for new zealand (albeit temporarily) there's fire spinning there. it had stopped in the piazza by the time i was confident enough to join you. stupid security.

however; enjoy!

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
I shall be there and a bottle of parraffin shall be brought providing I find somewhere in Coventry that sells it. I still have a little bit from last night left anyhow.

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

EcclesGOLD Member
enthusiast
251 posts

Posted:
just say if i decide to come, what is the easy way to get there from Birmingham?

thanks
Eccles

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Train? It's how I'd manage it.

Then go above the train station @ Coventry (there's a bridge over the track, with busstops on top of it). The number 12 towards Leamington will take you past Hearsall Common (there's a pub next to the Common called The Old Clarence - it's a black and white mock tudor style building).

EcclesGOLD Member
enthusiast
251 posts

Posted:
thanks Mr Sheep,

count me in, if i can find the place
Eccles

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
If you want i'll meet you off the train and we can both get lost and confused. I think you have my number. Would probably be an idea if one us got some Warrick persons number/gave one of ours.

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
I'm PM'd my number to Eccles, I shall try and guide you to the best of my ability if you get lost. I will be working in a Health Food Shop in Coventry until 5.15 in the evening, I guess it is no big deal for me to hang around Cov and meet up with people? Either of you interested in that?

EcclesGOLD Member
enthusiast
251 posts

Posted:
Kieron and Sheep,
my train will arrive Coventry at 18:49pm. So will give you a call see if you are around.

Thanks again,
Eccles

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
Ok, we shall all meet at the train unless someone informs me via some method of communication that the spin isn't happening.

Now who brought the rain *Kieron looks suspiciously at people*.

I would say i'd meet you after you finish work if you have nothing to do or no one to do nothing with but I doubt you'll see this.
EDITED_BY: Kieron (1129728989)

Psykosisnewbie
31 posts

Posted:
Hi guys, im from coventry and have been spinning on and off 4 about 5 years. Ive been on the jugglesoc site but none of it works. Is the society still going, when is the next meet? I hope 2 b going 2 warick uni in october if there is room on the film studies course, its about time i got of my bum and met some other spinners.

Psykosisnewbie
31 posts

Posted:
Okay so there was no clearing places for film studies, which kind of works in my favour because i can do the film and technology foundation course at brum city for a year and guarante my place at warick next year. Ive found the facebook page 4 this group but therse not much activity, mabey ill just have 2 come 2 the freshers fair and speak 2 u guys there.