Page:
TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Ooh I just found a 2litre box of chocolate ice cream right at the bottom of the freezer and i ate it all by myself - and now I need an alibi.

should I say:

1. I chucked it out as it crystalised and iced up?

2. I shared it with my daughter over the last few days?

3. It errrr went all mouldy?

any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

*undoes belt and pops open button and flies of jeans so a satisfactionally bloated tummy flops out like jelly falls off a plate*

*licks lips* mmmmmmmmmm hehehe

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
"the Ice cream is outside, fighting chipmunks to the death." At least that's what I'd say. because I know the truth. As it turns out, the ice cream wasn't really ice cream. It was actually 'SuperChunk.' The super hero from the planet of 'Forbidden Chocolate.' He came to earth in his tiny cardboard spacecraft to fend off and defeat the evil invaders... chipmunks. Unfortunately for Superchunk, he crash landed into a grocery store in which case, his ship was then wedged into a tiny snowy box filled with what he thought to be a bunch of his colleages, imprisoned in thier look alike space ships. He sat there trying to figure out how to escape. And then you came along. And you freed him from his icy prison. And put him in your own. Then one night, you went downstairs to get a glass of water and you saw ice cream tracks across the floor out the door. and an empty box sitting in the drying rack. and now, days later, a wise old man told you this story of Superchunk. and his mission to rid the earth of evil chipmunks. We wish you the best, brave SuperChunk.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
i have a spork actually...

yes we are all batteries in the matrix....

jaero - i like you - you're as nuts as me yaaaaay!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: linden rathen

but is there a spork? do they really exsist?

Willy - is bad for your health...

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
The elusive spork...
You can eat steak and drink soup at the same time wow

But if you eat ice cream with a spork, and the spoon doesnt exist, doesnt that just mean you are eating it with a fork?

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
on the subject of cutlery - when you're out to lunch, train the kids to say fork and knife instead of knife and fork - as it sounds like their saying F***ing knife.

The face of the waiter is priceless biggrin

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: TinklePants

on the subject of cutlery - when you're out to lunch, train the kids to say fork and knife instead of knife and fork - as it sounds like their saying F***ing knife.

The face of the waiter is priceless biggrin

Haha, it sounds irish!

Willy - is bad for your health...

Page: