• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...345
hexagonic

hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs

Total posts: 1687
Posted:I always wonder where people are from HOP, what their lives are like, and what the place from which they are posting is like.

My idea is that people can post up here where they are, what time it is, what the weather outside is and something about their day. So for me it would be something like -

London, 3.34pm cloudy but warm outside. At lunch today i was surprised how warm it was for October.

I'm not sure what the purpose will be, but i think some responses might be quite interesting.

anyone else?? biggrin

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete Topic

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:norwich..........er...........0209 am.....er..... not raining........um.....

drunk as you like............yeah.......um..........er..........ZZZzzzzzz *sleeps*

Delete

Walrus

Total posts: 32
Posted:1:22 Pm In NSW Australia it's 24 degrees and cloudy It might rain and if it does my day will be ruined I am feeling hungover and my head / muscles are sore.

Delete

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:12:07, York, UK!!!

Waiting for a certain person to get out of the shower again... its raining, and a bit chilly. Going to go play footy in about 50 minutes. Then likely going drinking. My luggage should show up today smile- but we need someone to be in and accept it, cause yeah...

Oh, the best thing- when they called to ask about the address this morning- well- they called the person i'm staying with's mobile... and... er... addressed him ny "Mr <my last name>"....:D tongue

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

Trici

Total posts: 7
Posted:Swakopmund, Namibia

15:49 Sunday afternoon

Great summer weather in November! Feels like december.
Catching some lekker sun!

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:norwich, england

10:00pm and...........IT'S SNOWING!!!!

Delete

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:10:40... york, UK!

its not snowing here yet, and i'm going go-karting this afternoon. life, as such, is good.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

Asena
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

Asena

What a Bummer

Total posts: 3224
Posted:oooh 13:03 hatfield UK

...and its cr*p weather in hatfield, no snow, just overcast typa poo. Plus, we so polluted in hatfield, it comes down as acid snow... no one plays in it.

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:13:08 norwich england

snowing again

Delete

Page: 1...345