Page:
hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
I always wonder where people are from HOP, what their lives are like, and what the place from which they are posting is like.

My idea is that people can post up here where they are, what time it is, what the weather outside is and something about their day. So for me it would be something like -

London, 3.34pm cloudy but warm outside. At lunch today i was surprised how warm it was for October.

I'm not sure what the purpose will be, but i think some responses might be quite interesting.

anyone else?? biggrin

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
7:00am, Okemos, MI....

Sick. Just.... sick. *blows nose*

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
18:12 somewhere East of Hell

Ear infection, im sure of it. Plus my wisdom teeth come out tomorrow...

Ow

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
9.25am London

Wearing red, the colour of London smile It's going to be 19°C i hear today, warming to 21°C tomorrow or Friday. So I am ubbrollsmile

Wondering how the weathermen (or maybe it's just the bored mediamen) are predicting this winter to be the coldest on record, when we're going through one of the warmest October I've ever known confused

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
7:43 pm at home in good old Tassie, Aus. . .

cloudy and a little cold but not to bad

had my crutches kicked out from under me and fell flat on my face in the science lab . . (im on crtutches dues to a nasty accident at circus training involving lots of pain and my ankle) my charming friends find it funny to pick on me now im a cripple!! eek ubblol

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

MasterOfDreamsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
9.48am

In Londons West End sorting out fabric cards at my showroom, just about to go outside and have a quick cancer stick then I am designing a sofa, well choosing the mateiral that will go on it anyway hehe

Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, live your life the way that you see fit

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
11:00 am, Pretoria South Africa

Excited about my new job! Starting in two weeks. Still here in my old office, just cleaning up. Going to miss my flat screen monitor *sigh*

ubbrollsmile

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
Sitting on my sofa drinking a pot of tea.
Listening to The Who.
Mourning my failed job interview yesterday. and fretting about the job I have actually been offered which could be good or could be pants.
My house smells of curry, which is not good cos it's yesterday's dinner.
Have got PMT so am in a depressed and spotty mood.

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Latitude: 52 40 00 N
Latitude decimal: 52.6667
Longitude: 002 28 00 W
Longitude decimal: -2.4667

Telford, Shropshire, UKofA

Today we have scattered showers and some sunshine. Normal Autumnal weather. I'm sat at work, trying desperately to manage the people we have here to ensure we make all the right parts for our customers, but dreaming about my baby boy, next years PLAY Festival and looking for a new job that isn't in the automotive industry.

Today I generally feel like this shrug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
13:13, Brighton, East Sussex Uk

At work. It managed to stop raining long enough for me to walk to work without getting drenched this morning. Its stopped again now and the temperature is actually quite plesant. The office is a bit stuffy with a strong coffee smell as all 5 other people in this office drink the stuff..I dont mind, I like the smell..smells more like a coffee shop than an office.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
13:19, Sheffield, UK

At work, on lunch. Eating a cheese & chutney sandwhich. Dreading going back to work with the mountain of files to get through.
Grey outside. Although not raining.
Everyone else is working.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
13:22 paisley (just outside glasgow) Scotland, n lunch at placement for uni job.. been making up sauces for mcdonalds all morning to be sent off to different countries for approval...spent the morning wondering how the heck im gonna write a 10,000 word essay on the implications it has on the food industry. oh well, glasgow juggling club in 7hours and counting hooraaayyy!!xx

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
Time: 1329.

Well, I've missed my single lecture for the day, now I need to go and get some thread and some lunch, then come back and do some stuff. But first, I've got to have a shower, and actually get on with things!

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

MasterOfDreamsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
13.19PM London (West End)
The weather outside is pretty pleasent, just been for a walk to get Sushi for ma lunch. My Showroom has huge windows 90 degrees of the way around so I can see everyone walk past, shame that they all have to put up with seeing me. There is a big brick building opposite me with lots of ppl smoking and I have just lugged 4 chairs up the stairs for a delivery man who will turning up shortly!!! All very physical

Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, live your life the way that you see fit

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
10:51, Okemos, MI

9 days till i get to stop saying that!

Still sick, feeling better. Should probably finish packing today, or at least mostly. Getting very close to being ready to leave, actually... but still uber unsure as to where I'm going to go!
Oh, and I can walk on my knee again! Its still swollen though.

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
16.00 still at bloody work but get out early today wooo.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
16.25 still at bloody work but don't get out early redface

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
17:00... trying to pack. failing. waiting for an email. stressing.

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
Time-9:14 p.m.
Location-Onalaska, TX in the U.S.

It is cold, at lest to me, probably about 50 degrees fereheint. But At least I can see the stars out of the windows...so no clouds.
I am in the living room of my house, in Youpon Cove (my neighborhood.)
I am stressing about having this baby tomorrow, and i should really go to bed, but I know I wont sleep, so I am here. biggrin

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
1.34pm here....I've got a driving lesson (bloody manual!) at 2.30. I've got an english exam tomorrow at school (3 hours!)

The weather is weird today. The sun was out before and it was nice, then it's really windy and over cast, now it's sunny again.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
Manalapan New Jersey.
12:30 am

Stopped raining last night but everything is still waterlogged. It's hard to enjoy a cool crisp day when nothing is crisp becasue its soaked. Umm, it's dark and cold outside. No stars either so i suppose it's rather cloudy.

I'm supposed to be finishing my Character Analysis for English tomorrow, but posting on HoP seemed like a better idea.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
10.10am London

Late October and it feels like summer again. 21°C maybe smile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
norwich uk 11.45am

it's nice and sunny and warm

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
12:45am Pretoria

Starting a design for a Insurance company, but I've got designer's block.

I'm wondering what I'm going to do this weekend (which is probably going to be boring). JonnyRok is studying for Algebra & my other friends are busy so it looks like its going to be a lonely weekend for me.

Its actually a little chilly today, but the sun is out. Last night felt like winter all over again!

*Owner of Brenn*

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
2224. Bern, Switzerland. A youth hostel.

Spent most of today on a train. had to walk for 20mins to find a hostel with a bed. found out more evidence that my ex is a moron.

Weather is warm for this time of year tho, so thats nice.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
09:56 am Pretoria SA

So much for a boring weeekend!

Went out with JonnyRok Friday night, was busy whole of saterday and still went out for coffee with friends, and was out last night (again for coffee). So now I'm exhausted!

I'm hungry (as usual) and bored. Its my last week at my old job so I'm cleaning up my desk. The weather is poo today, just overcast with a few traces of sun here and there. It rained last night so everything is damp.

ubbrollsmile

*Owner of Brenn*

7,193 posts

Posted:
8:05am norwich uk

rain:(

dull gloomy and wet

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
2:02 am, edmonton, canada. it's pretty dark outside, though i guess it is the middle of the night, but still... umm

trying to protect the laptop from the cat, who insists on climbing all over the bloody thing...

it's cold outside. there's frost on the lowns, and it was snowing earlier, but only a bit. nothing heavy yet.

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
12:27 Swaythling, Southampton, UK.

It's grey and cold and miserable, Guy Fawkes night kicks off in 8 and a half hours with firespinning and fire works, and the ground is going to be muddy as hell. In other words, my feet are going to be stuck to the floor, and I'll be unable to move. I just hope it doesn't rain.

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
York! UK! 17:10... waiting for someone to get out of the shower!

no, bad... get minds out of gutter tongue

just I got in early today and apparently last night was a late night, hence no times....##

er, and i have no lugage! frown

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

7,193 posts

Posted:
norwich..........er...........0209 am.....er..... not raining........um.....

drunk as you like............yeah.......um..........er..........ZZZzzzzzz *sleeps*

Page: