Forums > Social Chat > Remember we talked t-shirts???

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Okay so these are really rough drafts but right now it's all I can put out there...and yes I am working on a guy and the girl can actually be interchanged with the toys...staff, glowsticks, poi, comets, fans...well you get the idea.I never promised they'd be great...or colored! Suggestions and *constructive* criticism as always, is welcome.Check them out at:www.freespeech.org/spiderblade/pele/What do you think? Anyone else come up with anything??? smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
and i think its off centered too frown oh well, someone else can fix it, it will take me too long (i need photoshop)redbrotherGod bless

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
This looks gr8!Why not keep the HOP swirls like the r? Looks kinda glow-stick like, don't cha think?PlumWillow

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Yet again I start something and end up confuzzled by it. I wasn't designing shirts for HoP, I woud never be so presumptuous as to what Malcolm would want, if he wanted shirts. There was a discussion about a "club" and t's were brought up. We just thought it'd be fun to design for fun. Then it was a possible fundraiser for if we can have the international meet in two years to help defray costs of venue/insurance. That's what this is about, last I knew. Though I think the enthusiasm is amazing! smileIn the end what I would love to do is end the relay in two years at an international meet in Aussie or NZ. Then we could all kinda meet each other,talk and go through the relay stuff once it's been passed around. It'd be a real bang to retire it that way I think. But we would need a venue to hold the major gathering in and insurance for it and such things. I have a way of getting the T-shirts made on an as needed as ordered basis so I was going to take a vote of the most popular ones and then have them made for sale and put the proceeds towards the international thing. So, what do we say the entries for the T designs need to be put in by the end of August? People can vote for their favorites and depending on how many designs there are we will take the top three to five and sell them. Does this sound good to any/everyone???Malcolm, what do you think?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 01 May 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i have photoshop and am quite good at it. i'll try to play around with more ideas. keep listing them and i'll give them to pele to post. ------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
: tongueuffs up at seeing foto of herself being used::I'd have to check with the photographer and several other people - that particular photo is being used for a few things at the moment. But it is a good one, isn't it!!?? smile)------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
im sorry, i thought it was for this site, i seem to be confused often (if you havent noticed)hey flashfire, that is an awesome picture, you should feel very proud, i only wish i had anything near that nice of myself.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
er, josh the red is me, i accidentally put the name i use on another forum.i went ahead and changed out the pic 4 u (if you scroll up you should see there is a different pic in the middle there). i hope the guy i used instead isnt using it for anything, i kinda doubt it though, cuz i had to edit it a bit to get it to work w/ the overall pic. if for some reason i cant use that one either, just tell me and ill take the pic down.and lastly i dont really know what you want for a shirt, but if you would like, here is a drawing i did and scanned on of a guy juggling 5 fireballs (that part was somewhat inspired by talljuggler) and standing in a ring of fire. anyone who wants to can use it, and feel free to edit it in any way neccessary.
Non-Https Image Link

TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
I think the T-shirt idea is great and all, but not to be disrespectful or NEthing, but i looked at the logo's afore mentioned, and i think they could all use some work. Simple is good. Drawing people on it is bad. Drawn Flames are good, eye-catching logo is good. Not to say i could do much better, but i'll try, keep you guys updated.------------------"Happiness is not a destination, but a method for life"- Burton Hills

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
here...
Non-Https Image Link
------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Tulips roarmember

Posted:
I still think the one posted earlier is too complex. something encompassing the passion in which we all do our thing, while still being simple.Maybe if the person twirling was edited out, leaving the fire pattern as the main feature.??

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
wow dude, thanks for that. ill try to put it in sometime next week after finals(although i dont think anyone even plans on using the design for anything, maybe malcom will b able to in the future if he ever decides to make a shirt 4 the site)redbrotherGod bless

TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
Here's something I put together in a few minutes tonight
Non-Https Image Link
if you can't see it go to:https://taiguy.tripod.com/pictures/poi_logo.jpgif Tripod gives you NE of that remote loading BS, just copy and paste the address into the address bar[This message has been edited by TaiGuy (edited 29 May 2001).]

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hi PeleThanks for scanning the pics for me.Kat

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Vanishmember
4 posts

Posted:
What do you think of my attempt at a t-shirt drawing. It is listed as 24. I tried to keep it simple, but if you think we need a more complex one I'll be glad to give it another shot!!-Vanish

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
hey guys!!my pic that i drew is up in the pic veiwing thinkie that i think pele made??*shrugs* sorry if i am wrong..its the one done my "Haley" from canada... unfortunatly you cant click on it to make it bigger *so as to see it more clearly* i was wonderin if this could be remedied? if not no worries i just wanted to show it to some friends and it wont go big..... smilep.S id wear any design up there.. id rather no words but if theres words id wear it anyways.. that makes no sence... i just like fire spinning.... that is all------------------A Faeries Heart Beats Fierce and Free!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
oh and i also think that H.o.p underwear would be super cute..they could have a little fire ring on them.. grin------------------A Faeries Heart Beats Fierce and Free!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Page: