Forums > Social Chat > Grumblebums - practitioners of the art of being grumpy

Login/Join to Participate

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
If you are anything like me, you are feeling really cantankerous at the moment. I think it is something to do with the moon, or police action at the WTO protests.

Anyhow, basically I know I am being a sarcastic little rotter at the moment, and am pretty sure that others have their sarco meters set to high.

So, in order to change the mood a little, (no we are not going to pose down the pub, and it is not cool for cats), I would like to ask what nice things people have done recently that have surprised you. It can be on HoP or in real life, whatever.

Mine is that a HoPPer from a long way away took the trouble to call me one evening, when I had had a bad day

I am also going to reference this thread here.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
In order to add to my own personal confusion about why you'd post that particular link... I'm going to post a link to this thread!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Babe, you are just easily confused...

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Hallo! I'm happy at the moment. Big hug to you Rozi! Life is good, sarco meter is set to low (that's the British low tho, equivalent to a US high )

Lots of lovely people from HoP and the real world are helping me sort out wonderful people to meet on my trip and places to go and sleep and all kinds of things. All very cool! And people have been very lovely to me recently. Gosh, life is good!

So, what's the opposite of a Grumblebum, because I'm one of them
Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
Annoying, aren't I

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Yes you are, grrrrr!!!

Don't worry, my heart wasn't in that. I just watched Shrek to cheer myself up & it worked.