Forums > Social Chat > Why everyone that spins should move to Wales

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Because I want to have more spinners to play with and..... well because I insist you do! biggrin

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mynci

Southampton...come on...you know it makes sense...ubblol

Stop luring ppl down there with your feminine wiles.

You heard me!!!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I think all Aussies are moving to Brisvegas or Melburp, Melburp has better shopping but Brissie has Moonfest ubblove

ubblol ubblol ubblol

Wales sounds good too but I think you should come somewhere warm and spread the hooping lluurrvveee ubblove

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

twirlywhirlyBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
hey i live in wrexham, just started uni, up for meeting others to spin with,

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: TinklePants

You heard me!!!

Dude I'm not feminine, no matter how many alice bands I wear ubblol biggrin

Wales is pretty but the south coast is where its at.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Hear hear!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
hoooraa for the glorious south

though the south west coast is much better biggrin

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Written by: becci

well as an ex cornwall (sob sob sniff sniff how I miss the place) currently living in Wales....I um vote Cornwall too.
Maus maybe we could take over Perranporth... memorial hall for winter spins and beach for the summer, what more could we need.

memorial hall huh...thats actually a damn good idea!
do you know if anyones been allowed to spin in there before?

me thinks i'm gonna have to do some investigating....its gettin mighty nippy down here at the moment....

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:

Written by: TinklePants

You heard me!!!

Dude I'm not feminine, no matter how many alice bands I wear ubblol biggrin

Wales is pretty but the south coast is where its at.

Shaddup ya big girl's blouse.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Now FRD if you fancy me THAT much all you have to do is say wink

I know your heart is torn at the distance between us but you know you can always visit me on weekends and holidays. ubblol

I'll even lend you an alice band so we look alike. kiss

Doesn't wales have a lot of rain confused

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
everyone should move to southampton its fun down on the south coast

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
see tink wink the place to be...now look into my avatar...you are feeling sleepy...sleeeepy....now.....you will ALL move to the south coast....when you awake you will remeber nothing except an urge to be close to the south coast....you will wake on 3
Hello wink

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
you speak outta yer bumflaps ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
hmm i live real near wales...but if i moved to wales i might get the accent...ooer...a whole island of spinners floating around would be brilliant..would be like that old tv cartoon noahs arc where all the talking animals live on that moving island...but without the animals and HoPers instead! and a big sighn saying welcome to HoPville or spinnington and then underneath instead of dont feed the seaguls sighn a dont feed the noddy sighn....*continues thinking about it and it starts to turn into a daydream...hopes theyll wake `im up when he starts to drool*

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Written by: twirlywhirly

hey i live in wrexham, just started uni, up for meeting others to spin with,

Well there's a regular crowd meet up in Manc and a new crowd started in Liverpool - check the threads on Events & performances, you're more than welcome weavesmiley cool

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Wales! then I'll at least be in the same country as my 2 sisters biggrin - one's near Carmarthen and some fabulous beaches, the other's in Colwyn Bay which hasn't, anywhere in between would be good. How about Aberwstwyth (sic!)? Got a Uni too!

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
aberystwyth - a berry st with (that's just how i remember it, not being pedantic...)

who mentioned the south coast anyway, this thread is about moving to wales, south coast is completely offtopic biggrin I think we should all gather in Pembrokeshire.... or maybe even we forget the floating off as an island part and just take anglesey, it's already an island, might be a bit cramped but we can become the stuff of rumours.... the legend of the HoP tribe!!... shrug i don't know , seems like a good place for legends to happen...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

DizzyWaternewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Where in wales are you?

I know a load of people in Llanberis who spin! They come to the Wirral to visit sometimes. In fact the next visit is tomorrow night..!

I love Wales, rather have wet clean air, wet hills, wet grass, wet trees and wet rain than dry concrete!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Written by: Doc Lightning

Um. New York?

Lets all move to new york so we can all rub docs lovley pecs lol

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
I say we start our own country called "Where The Spinny Things Are" (like "Where The Wild Things Are") and we could have our own national anthem, and have a farm to grow our own food, and all the spinners from around the world could come and live in peace in our wonderful new land!!
what we'd need to do is pick a town, village, bit of dirt and all start moving there, and then as non-spinny people moved out or died, we'd take over their homes til we had a whole town of spinners, then do what that guy on TV did and make it a country!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
ooo good idea...and yeh moving into a already existing island would actually be possible! and yeh that guy on tv made a country so why not HoPers?

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
This was discussed once before in tropical island like terms.... biggrin

Personally I've often thought about making a town with my friends, there's so many wonderful things you could do smile

But alas it takes money and complicated things generally unless you want to live in siberia......

Anyway, the perfect year only involves Wales for like 5mos, then Canada for about 4mos, and then 3mos of tropical island goodness.... biggrin biggrin !!

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Now you're talking - you get my vote biggrin

Euonymous Europeus

Page: