SuicideBlondeBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Ello all smile

Im still a beginner, and was wondering if there was anyone around the London area that would be willing to teach/help me/spin together?

Zoe
x weavesmileyx

Theres things I haven't told you, I go out late at night, and if I was to tell you, you'd see my different side...

Winged AvengerSILVER Member
The official Emma Peel wannabe
226 posts

Posted:
Hello! wave

Are you living in London? There is a meet at Spitalfields market which I think is on Tuesday evenings which has lots of workshops and also on Sundays at Clapham Common, near the bandstand, there is a more social meet up. Are you a student or working? Some of the Unis have juggling societies so maybe try there.

Enjoy spinning!

"Always keep your bowler on in times of stress and watch out for diabolical masterminds" - Emma Peel

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
www.londonjuggling.org

smile

Or, if you're outside London, A3-wise, there are meets in Guildford on Thursdays and Sundays biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

SuicideBlondeBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Yeah I live in Orpington which is classed as Greater London?! smile

Are the Clapham Common meets free for anyone to come along?

Theres things I haven't told you, I go out late at night, and if I was to tell you, you'd see my different side...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
No, unfortunatly the Clapham meeting on Sunday is only for people with one leg. You (presumeably) will want the one on the Saturday.
wink

(Go to Clapham on Sundays! biggrin )

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
talking of clappham i might turn up this week, if not then next week, or maybe the week after but i dont know money is tight damned uni costing sooo much

Drawings by chalk minds, strech between the stars

Kyle Mclean-
Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

poilovetamnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hi also just starting out with poi what time is the Clapham Common meet cos its just round the corner from me...how freakishly fatefull!!!!!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hi there,
my name is Eimhin and i#m looking for someone to go for a twirl and a juggle with tommorrow and a place to crash would be lovely. I'm one of the Irish possie and perhaps we've met at the uber-meetings or maybe at the bjc, anways I'm nice and I believe on the whole most people are too so hope to see someone soon ubbrollsmile

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
Hey i was just wondering if anyone of you spin around or near The Natural History Museum, South Kensington. I dont know London. But im off on a Geology Trip there and we have about 3 hrs to do what we want. I was thinking if there was anyone out Monday night, tomorrow. Then maybe i could come along?

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'