Page:
MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
My mum told me this story, and it put me on the floor laughing... so I thought I'd share.

A couple of weeks ago, my aunty, my cousin, my cousin's best friend and her younger brother (age 7- has downs syndrome) all went for a day trip to Lightwater Valley (or could've been flamingo land). For people not familiar with this, it's a fun park that has a zoo section.

It got to mid afternoon, and they they decided to all go on one of the rides. But the boy didn't want to go on with them. He's very good at staying where he's told to, so they said to him "ok, there's no queue so we're not going to be very long. Stay here, don't move, and we'll be back shortly."
So they left him sat on a wall with his backpack on, beside the ride.

They got off the ride, and sure enough he was still where they had left him... except he was soaking wet, head to foot.
They asked him "what happened? who did this to you?"
All he could do was reply over and over again "I want to go home. I want to go home now"

So they all left the park, got to the car, threw his backpack in the back, and went back to my aunty's house.
They walked into the living room, and he sat down on the floor, unzipped his backpack... and pulled out a baby penguin!!!!! eek

Whilst they were on the ride, he'd snuck off, somehow managed to get into the penguin enclosure, nabbed himself a baby penguin, stuffed it in his backpack, and returned to where he'd been sitting!

The bit that amazes me... through all this time nobody noticed him inside the penguin enclosure!

So my aunty called up the zoo...
"yes hello... I'd like to speak to the, errrrrr, missing penguin department!"

The zoo couldn't come and pick him up until the following morning, but told them to put the penguin in the bathroom, with the bathtub full of iced water. ubblol

The next morning they arrived to pick up the poor penguin, and fined them £50 for theft of a penguin.

I'm glad to report that the penguin is now safe and sound, back with his parents in the zoo!

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
They give me a warm fuzzy feelng inside! Wait... that could be indigestion... redface

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
You are a pirate!

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Oh JonnyRok! Only you could say that!

I like penguins too. During December last year, I went to a beach where the penguins were all over the place. They just move around you like you were part of the scenery.

Penguins are so cute & fluffy!

ubbrollsmile

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
"Those penguins are psychotic.."

Non-Https Image Link

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
Heh, cute and cuddly boys, cute and cuddly!

You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
You are a pirate!

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
Brilliant!!!! biggrin

old, but still good:

https://barelybad.com/wavs_videos/penguin01.mpe

everyone's unique except me