Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Down the Rabbit Hole - Hardcore Spinipulation Gatherings...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Update on the Rabbit Hole situation :

welcome

A quick overview of Gomera-land this sunny winter sunny:

Big invitations to the fire spinners of the world to meet in Gomera this winter from Joshgomera! ubbrollsmile

Written by:

joshgomera:

so i had this dream to open up this magical place (with the last existing europ. rainforest) into a melting ,meeting point for existing firespinning world out there!!!

sunny weavesmiley sunny

Written by:

ma'tina:

come to la gomera, there will be spinners from now on till march and there will be more sunshine, beaches, poi and about 25° all winter long.......come along

hug

bounce

Written by:

joshgomera:

also i remember,what i forgot yesterday..this island is surrounded by dolphins and big whales!!!a friend is on the way with a sailing boat,coming from baleares island...

we are kissed!!

bounce

My flights booked for La Gomera, Canary Islands, 15th November-20th December.

Anyone looking to get over, the easiest way I found was to Tenerife, then take the boat to La Gomera

Sounds like it's gonna be lovely... maybe even an UBER-GOMERA!

biggrin

Leave your winter behind, join us for some winter summer!

COME SEE HOW FAR THE RABBIT HOLE GOES!

sunny

grouphug

weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley

meditate

ubbrollsmile

Original Post :

Do you feel that in the last year that you've witnessed some of the most amazing spinniness? wow

That you've been over inspired?

Ever get the feeling that if someone left you on a desert island with our poi you'd spin forever and never be bored, that the possibilities of poi are yours to be explored as deep as you want to go? weavesmiley

When you fall asleep at night do you see poi spinning before your eyes?

Ever have to get up in the middle of a film/a meal/the night to try a new poi move you've thought of?

WELL IF SO....

...thank feck cause I 'm beginning to wonder if too much poi can be a problem biggrin

Well in the time between now and the EJC2006 Ireland (https://www.ejc2006.net/) I think a sunny beach/forest/rabbit hole would be a lovely place to gather and spin our little arses off ubbrollsmile

So why not in the time til new year (date to be figured out) save money and head to a not so expensive country for 2006, avoid the cities and live cheaply, and play poi all day long...

Know the way when surroundly by like minded people eg EJC, uberpoi etc, you can learn so fast and along with everyone's enthusiasm spin for days......well all I'm proposing is to lengthen it to a half year smile

So...

...if you take the red pill...

...anyone with me?

ubbloco

Ronan ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: Ronopotamus (1131283609)

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

joshgomeramember
155 posts

Posted:
fluffy!! so i will ask tom to show me again his dvd-s of you!! until we meet...ubbloco ubblove

ronan....you will not remember maddi!!! she.s dancing in another world., tom push her and shes goooood!!
.and she miss you. frown me tooo!!
.also colacao can-t help!! ubbloco wink

so tell me the dates of the ejc...wanna book a flight!!

it starts the 13th of july??? confused ubbidea weavesmiley

daniela!! you in the poi fever!!?? biggrin huuray!! but attention ,it will chance your life wink ubbrollsmile

but your love with nox will get deeper!! ubblove ubblove i think!!?? rolleyes

and finally...kisses and hugs to all!!! hug hug
soon we will bring some pictures and short films into the net---surprise (what you all shared and missed!! wink biggrin ubbloco ubblol

hasta pronto
joshito smile

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Hey Josh,
How's it going? The EJC is from the 9th to the 15th July, I also hear rumours that the Galway juggling convention MIGHT be the weekend after. So perhaps we can keep the twirlyspinnyjuggly buzz going for 2 weeks! ubbrollsmile

Missing la Gomeraland
see you soon
hug
ronan

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Josh - Do I know Tom?

ubbrollsmile

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

DancingDBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
@Josh, yeah, looks like I caught the fever as well devil
I already broke my lamp by hitting it with the pois.... thank god this was not the only light in my room. biggrin
Nox brought me some very cool pois that are easy to practice with.... so tell Tom and Maddi I keep on doing what they taught me!!!!!
I was checking the Webcam for Gomera today....- uh you guys are so lucky! we are having 10 degrees below 0 eek

grouphug hug everyone from me please

and P.S. my avatar is a Gomera Sunset!!

NoxBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
ubblove
Nox

DancingDBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
@Nox,- and YOU made this extra-special hug ubblove

NoxBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
ubbrollsmile hug

joshgomeramember
155 posts

Posted:
@ronan!! thank your informations!! so i can book..!!

and staying 2 weeks!!?? biggrin

after i will go for to weeks to norway- i-m invited to give some teaching in poi-stuff playing- new-modern dance -theatre and yoga-thats nice! biggrin univers helps me again! ubblove

@fluffy!! i think you konw tom!!-Thai TOM...i think you met him at the ejc in slovenia....his an poi-stuff dinosaur- from salzburg austria (the reinkarnation of mozart!! rolleyes ubbloco)

@daniela & nox: how sweet is life and love!!- poi is deepening it!!

so nice or how how tom says...mei wia liab...!! (sorry can-t translate-ist austrian german..and special!!))

kisss to all!! hug ubbrollsmile

yours JOSH (still in sunshine ubbloco peace sunny sunny kiss)
EDITED_BY: joshgomera (1137449287)

joshgomeramember
155 posts

Posted:
hurray!!! bounce bounce2 sunny biggrin

i just book my ticket to Ireland-cork..the 6th of july!! ubblol ubbloco

so i come to the green island with sushine sunny in baggage...!!

this feels very light...

looking forward to gather -and jammin with you grouphug heart

i-m happy!! wink biggrin

i will stay around 2 weeks..fter i search i chaep flight to norway..any ideas!!?? confused ubbidea

love and kisses to all!!

ubblove wavehello hug ubbloco beerchug kiss kiss sunny sunny sunny sunny(more graemlins..please!!)

joshito rolleyes

and @fluffy: tom says he hasn-t met you.but we know some nice dvd of you infront the saside..with oli??!! ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: joshgomera (1137675205)

maiukiBRONZE Member
51 posts

Posted:
Hi everybody!!!
Just wanted to say to all the people that is not in Gomeraland how lucky they are cos I PASSED!!!!I passed the exam so I started driving around the island on monday, and I must say that I still a bit dangerous,.I don´t control much the car,.. so Matina, Daniela, Nox!!!Iuju!!! Go Maddi, Go Maddi!!!
I´ve got the driving one next friday, 27th and after that I´m off.
I´ve got my plane ticket to lovely Ireland the week after that, you know I´m missing the rain and the wind of West Cork!!jaja!!
Daniela ur e-mail was lovely, I´ll write u soon, forgive me for not doing it before but I ´m a bit busy ok?
Matina please could u send me by e-mail the pics that u took from La Gomera, cos Tom has all the pics that everybody took in is laptop and is giving us a copy to have and would be lovely to have all the pics, the ones of the poi playing at the roof!!,..and please, send me a proper e-mail telling me about u and your stories,.(love stories) smile
Nox and Daniela: We had a DVD session yesterday and u were rigth, the pics r lovely, thanks, and Daniela remenber patience!!!

So I´ll make it for the Belfast convention, and hopefully will see some of u there, and the others,..the rest,..I´m sure I´ll see u all at the EJC, cos now we r all addiccted to poi aren´t we???
weavesmiley
a big hug to all!!

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
Go Maddi, go Maddi!!! Yay bounce bounce2 bounce ....so happy for you!!!
addiccted to poi: si, si, haven't practiced much since i'm back, but still addiccted!
will try to see you very soon my beauty,
stay in touch, take care......
.....and we should meet soon again caus our matrix mission is still waiting for us!!!

....to be continued....
loads of love,

hug
jasmin

- Ho Sa -
kisses & peace & love to beautiful madges
*rever le temps le prendre*

DancingDBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Huuuraaaayyy - Maddie, you made it hug juggle beerchug peace clap clap bounce2 wow ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

Congratulations!!!!

But yeah, you can tell, we are happy not running into your car since we are not on Gomeraland eek eek - God bless the people in Ireland wink

And yeah, I keep patience and continue doing Wrist-work.

By the way, I also became Colacao-Baileys addicted - jeesh, what did this island do to me?

Ok, grouphug to all of you

Daniela

By the way: I miss these darn sunsets soo much!!!! and please say hi to TTom, ok???
EDITED_BY: DancingD (1137767120)

maiukiBRONZE Member
51 posts

Posted:
hallo!!
Beautiful sunset today, after a lovely, lovely day!!sunshine again!!iuju!after the last few days of shitty weather the sun is welcomed. A really nice sunset with many musicians and nice fire show with Tom, phillipe, lili and a venezolan guy with the clubs and devil stick,..lovely.
Huge waves at the ebach and a really nice spin at the Playa del ingles,..
Willum left these week, he's going to Cuba next week!!
Leaving soon, trying to become black, all day at the beach,..jejeej!!!
Lots of hugs to everybody!!

TODAY IS JOSH'S BIRTHDAY!! HE HAD A BOUNCY SMILE ALL DAY!!
smile

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday Josh ubblove

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

DancingDBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday to you Josh!!
hug beerchug

Have a love and joy-filled new year bounce bounce sunny sunny

Daniela

joshgomeramember
155 posts

Posted:
thanx all your birthday-greetings!!

hopefully see and meet you here on la gomera..,at the EJC or any nice spinning,dancing place on this lovely planet biggrin hug hug!!

kisses

josh weavesmiley

NoxBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
am I to late ?
no, happy birthday Josh. Hope you have had a nice birthday party :-)
all luck for you !
@Tom: Hey Tom let me tell you ! Many thanks for teaching me ! It's very usefull also in doublestaff playing :-) I'm very happy !!!!!

@Meddi: I'm happy for you too because you passed your exame. And I'm also happy for us because we left Gomera: :-)

@all: lookin forward to see you again.
Nox
peace

ThaiTomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
ubblocoBluecat hugTim West ubblocoFlame Oz ubbloveMeg biggrinThe Central City Circus juggleFairy Fireworld weavesmileyRHD eekPoiBox(Andy) coolLuke Ashworth my former student hug

Mozart yes a great man !

But who the [censored] is ThaiTom just a little man in the big firecommunity who get inspirations from a couple of real great performers I met by travelling in India Thailand Nz Oz and at the Austrian Firefestivals and last but not least at EJC Slovenia.
I am happy if I can give my little knowledge to the next generation

life is good with fire it's better

love and peace to all

TT

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
clap thx tom

hug

jasmin

- Ho Sa -

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
I found a maiuki!

smile

ps hey josh and tom, I just heard rumours of techno turtles 3!

ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: Ronopotamus (1138663055)

DancingDBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Hey Thaitom,

don´t leave this Island before you haven´t met Samu!!!!! :-)

He is hoping to meet you so much!

Feel hugged

Kisses to Josh and Maddi

Daniela
EDITED_BY: DancingD (1138700386)

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Happy birthday Tom??? hug we also know where you live

whahahahaha!

happy birthday from madge also
EDITED_BY: Ronopotamus (1138738694)

DancingDBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOM!!!!!
All the best for the new year and just remain the way you are!!
You are wonderful hug ubbrollsmile

Daniela

ThaiTomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
redface redface redface

thx to all

redface redface redface

and yes I wait for Samu

Love & Peace

TT

joshgomeramember
155 posts

Posted:
RONITO!!! biggrin

WHAT DO YOU THINK!!?' ARE YOU ABLE TO PUT THE PICTURE THAT MADDI ((KISSSES!!! ubblove) WITH HER INTO THE NET???

I-M TO STUPID!! TOM ??

THEY ARE SO NICE!!
AND YOU ALSO!!!

LOVE AND SUN TO ALL hug hug

EL JOSHITO weavesmiley

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
JOSH!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?
smile

Pictures from DVD?
My DVD player isn't working, so have to find someone else with DVD to get photo's off.

Will try and get photo's up soon,
hug

See you soon, enjoy the sun for me

Ronan

maiukiBRONZE Member
51 posts

Posted:
Hi!!
Lots of love to all in gomeraland!! I'm frezzing in wet Ireland!!!I miss the sunshine, and Joshy, and Tom and the Cola Cao,...
Everything great in West Cork, as always,...Going home (Basque Country) next week, to visit the family and see what I'm doing,maybe going to Barcelona for a while?I don't know yet, but I have t find the way to get money to pay the driving test again so I,ll be going to La Gomera again, but no really sure when, first I need a bit of money,...
Thanks to all the people that was there and has been lovely. Thanks to Tom for his patience and all the moves that he has teached me, aswell for all the love and support,..you are so lovely!!
Thanks to Josh, I loved waking up on the morning and having you next, helping me and supporting me on this poi mission,..
And thanks to all thye people that came and share with us their time and talent, Matina, Cristina, Daniela,Nox,Willem,...was so nice,..
I must say that I'm not playing much since I arrived but Ronan looks lovely, as always!!
About the pics, I will try to fix that tonigth to be able to see them.
Lots of love to all
muaaa!!!!

joshgomeramember
155 posts

Posted:
ronolito!!

i-m not speaking of a dvd...i mean the photo-cd that maddi brought with her..ask her..she should know!!

if it is possible...kiss the sun for you..
maddi!! miss you as my neighbour ,also..will leave the flat on saturday..can-t pay the rent..just now!!!

and this week and beginning of march more people..from munich...will come..so the meeting is going on..

loveeeeeeeee ubblove

josh

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
Pictures (DVD) ready????? available?????? bounce2 bounce
@ TOM eek: how can I get one of your loverly pic-cd's (dvd)? confused

Can you send me one, has maddi got one for me as well, shall I come back to gomera and get me one.......or will you keep one for me till we see again........this year??? ubbloco

anyway, missing the island and all you loverly people, wherever you may be at the moment,.....kuba, ireland,.....still gomera,...back in germany, asia.......etc. grouphug

ubblove

tina

- Ho Sa -

archananewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hi sunnies,
the season' not over yet. I'm coming to gomera in beginning march.....anybody else joining?
have some fire fun and sun
pretty cold here in munich
so see you all there

love and fire archana

Page: