Forums > Social Chat > I am the luckiest man EVER!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I just got HIT BY A CAR while biking home. Not only am I completely uninjured, but the bike is completely undamaged. But the dumb b!tch's grill got broken by my bike pedal. She deserved it, too.

I was biking along the sidewalk and she was pulling up to the mouth of a driveway. She came to a complete stop, I passed in front of her, still on the sidewalk, and she started to move forward! I wasn't six inches from the front of her car! I mean, this is broad daylight, I was square in front of her, the only reason she didn't see me was because she wasn't looking forward. And so she hit me! And I screamed out "GEEZ" and she slammed on the breaks and jumped out of her car apologizing all over the place.

I just said that it was OK and that I wasn't hurt and that my bike was OK (which is amazing, because my leg SHOULD have been crushed between my bike and her bumper) and got out of there before I had time to get angry. But her grill is busted in from my bike pedal. Maybe she'll remember to look ahead when starting to move in that direction!

I can't believe I'm not having a morphine drip placed right about now, rather than sitting in the comfort of my own home.

Unfrigginbelievable. My guardian angel is going to get an extra Christmas bonus for this, I tell ya.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Im glad you are ok hun.
My brother had a similar experience the other week, he had a car accident, his tire burst, the car veered into the side of the road flipped into the air and rolled down the road.
Both he and his mate walked away completely uninjured, the car has been written off, but i find it really strange there were no injuries whatsoever.......im just glad he is ok, im glad you are too, some things truly do make you think someones watching over you. angelblue

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
AF - where did you find this thread!? It's ancient!!!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Oh? im not sure, might have been one someone else was looking at when i was checking who was online, ooooops didnt check the date, sorry i have flu, not myself today so my boo boo! silly ole dipsy me eh!! gotta laugh at myself, well.......i would but it hurts right now.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
ubblol

cute. smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Page: