Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
Yikes... two new threads... I'll stop, I promise.....actually, this was motivated by Diana's comment under the cool "places" thread...Another good opportunity to get some real life contact:Who's going to be at the Man this summer?Wanna try and meet up?

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Hey!There was a thread on this about a month ago, a bunch of people from the board are going. Me and Diana are the only 2 I can remember...nomad

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
Urgghhh... hangs head in shame....

Fire Punkmember
18 posts

Posted:
My fire group and a bunch of my friends will be at BM this year. We might have a theme camp, but aren't sure yet. I think we are definately trying to set up a big camp though, where anyone can come and burn anytime. We should be registered under Controlled Burn, so look us up! I know we are going to have a frequency on our walkie talkie type things (i forget what they are called), but i'm not sure what it is right now. )^(

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I AM TRYING TO GO! smile I live in Alaska and a bunch of friends are going, I don't know much about it, but I know its a bunch of pyros and I am definetly one! grin Does anyone have any info to give about it? I hear there is a deadline to get tickets. They cost $130? I would love to go and Meet a few of you. Trade moves, and stuff smileSkiChristian

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
Tickets are up to 185 now... you can get them on Ticketweb... go to:https://www.burningman.comfor info. The deadlines are all price-oriented.... and the prices have nearly maxed out (200 is the highest).. so you can pretty much wait until July if you want at this point. You can even wait until you get there... then tix are 225 I think...Dunno... anyway... yeah... people at the Man range from suck to awesome and have attitudes from "I'm too cool for you..." to "I'll teach ya' everything you can handle..."Me, I'm definitely still in the 'larnin and meetin' phase...Anyway... I will be at camp "Hohm" in the alternative energy zone...I am also 6'8" and use pretty long chains... so... if you see a tall skinny guy who just doesn't seem to want to do anything other than a 360 weave... well... 's probably me...

moiravoidmember
8 posts

Posted:
its nice to see so many people going....ive NEVER had a better time spinning! its worth the effort to get up there. most people who attend seem to be on a non asshole level. its actually amazing how so many different types of people get along so wonderfully.