funkwaxpuppyBRONZE Member
40 posts

Posted:
We are looking for some fiery girls to join us for an uplifting community performance in Brisbane!

The girls from Carnival of the Divine Imagination are preparing a performance at this year's Reclaim the Night (see https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Reclaimthenight/)

Reclaim the Night is a protest against the oppression of women world wide, particularly in realtion to violence. It is also a validation of women's strength, survival and solidarity.

We have been a part of this festival for the past three years and would like to join forces with other female fire artists to create an inspiring group performance for this year's event!

You do not need any performance experience, but please contact us ASAP if interested. We will gather a few times before the event to develop our ideas for the performance. If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact me at karen@divineimagination.com or 0401928188

Thanks!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
OOOOH!! Pick me! Pick me!!! biggrin
When is it?
*goes off to look at website which will probably anser the question....*

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

funkwaxpuppyBRONZE Member
40 posts

Posted:
Woo!! ubbrollsmile

Sorry! The festival is on Friday October 28th. There will be a few casual get togehters in the weeks beforehand, possibly at the southbank juggle jam, and then a short run through the night before at Kangaroo Point.

Still keen?

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
sounds good
see you monday at juggle hug

"Be the Bunny"

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
This is happpening and should be a fun 5 woman show for anyone who wants to come down... the College of Art lawns at SOuthbank. Think we're on about 9pm.... smile

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....