Forums > Help! > Performance/Circus Music

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
HI there people
Ive just downloaded some Peer to peer software and I am wanting to get hold of some Circusy type music and performance music.
Do people have any suggestions of track names or groups for me to search?
Thanks in advance

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
ummm... what do you define as circusy type music and performance music? can you give a couple of examples?

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Circusy - anything that sounds like it would go in the ring - to clowns, or jugglers - you know the cliche -
'da, da, diddle, diddle, da, da, da, da. Da, da, didle, diddle, da, da, da, da. Da, d,d,da,da, Da, d,d,da,da, diddle, diddle, diddle, diddle, diddle, diddle, da, da....Da, da.....etc..etc..'
Performance - Generally more banging tunes along the lines of Chemical Bro's etc.., but not limited to that should people have other great suggestions

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

FireByNiteSILVER Member
Are you up for it??
349 posts

Posted:
For performance: try infected mushroom, ferry corsten, good ol' prodigy. Not sure which programme you use but using Warez I search under "bass" "trance" & download a few various ones to find out different groups, can produce some interesting results. start downloading, play track after 10% or so has finished, I'll either like it or not & cancel it good luck smile

Are you up for it?
wink;)

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: FireNix

Circusy - anything that sounds like it would go in the ring - to clowns, or jugglers - you know the cliche -
'da, da, diddle, diddle, da, da, da, da. Da, da, didle, diddle, da, da, da, da. Da, d,d,da,da, Da, d,d,da,da, diddle, diddle, diddle, diddle, diddle, diddle, da, da....Da, da.....etc..etc..'

Entry of the Gladiators.

Willy - is bad for your health...

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
ha ha

passing through, this world still lives.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
with Frodo like noses!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Thanks for that - Bizarelly at just the time I was reading that - I began to play the tune '...gladiators' - spoooooky

But its still not the one I want - you must have mis-read - thats....'da, da, diddle, diddle, da, da, d....' - I wont go on!!..........You know ...the other one

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
So you mean da da, da da daaa, da da daaaaaaaa. da da daa da da daa da da daaaaaaaaaaaaa da ?

Circus Oz put out a CD called Sounds Funny....

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi FireNix, I got a cd called “Circus & Chibuku present: Yousef & Krafty Kuts” mainly for krafty kuts, but yousef does some circus, and you can follow it up if you like wink

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh