mapleleafBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
hi, im new to poi and im looking for some people to get together and spin with. I live in San Diego. are there any people/clubs/events around here? confused

alienlesbeinsexnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
hey mapleleaf,
I visit San Diego every summer and every other winter. I've been looking for people to spin with here, I've been spinning for about a year now, but I've had a very good teacher. if you are intrested in spinning with me, I'm here until Aug. 22 (2006) I hope to hear from you soon until then.

peace, love, and poi,
Cassie weavesmiley

Sarah_PBRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Old thread, but I have the same question. Any spinners in the San Diego general area? I'm actually from east of SD out in the CA desert but I'm definitely willing to commute!

PhoenixChickPKnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
I'm in San Diego but I'm leaving for vacation for 3 weeks in a few days but when I get back we should definitely talk I want to get a gathering going in San Diego.

Hi my names Patricia im 16 and have been spinning poi on and off for about a year juggle

Kanziestranger
2 posts

Posted:
Yep, just moved here myself from Sweden where the scene is very active. Here however, I have drawn a blank. Is there any spinners out there?

angie_rubioBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
some one in san diego contact me
im tryna meet ppl
lets spin

=]

shawty_blinky@yahoo.com

all u have to say
steals me away

A JPoi Spinner in San Diego
1 post

Posted:
Very Cool.. I just signed up on here. anyone interested in weekend spin sessions? please let me know!!

AJ

Catherine_CommetteSILVER Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
hey when did you post this? I am in San Diego this summer and have been spinning poi for the last year. I am not that great but would still be willing to spin, if you are still here.

KeroSILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
SD in the house!!!

We need more spinners to be active!!!!!!!!1

People move to SD and spin with me!