Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
This question stems from a conversation that a friend of mine started in the pub last night.

If you could invent one thing that would change the world, what would it be???
But it cannot be a massive change (like a cure for cancer etc etc), it has to be an 'iccle thing that only you would see the significance in.

Mine would be this:
I would electrify the walls in sub-ways, so when drunks, waifs and strays have a tinkle they get a nasty shock in their most sensitive area!!!
Thus getting rid of the stench of urine in sub-ways

Get the idea????
The entire pub ended getting involved in this last night, and we had some amazingly funny answers. Lets see what you can come up with.
LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
a would invent a micro-chip to put in my supervisors head which made his head tingle or scream nasty things at him everytime he raised his voice or swore at his machine!

yeah- like the machine can hear you and understand what yer saying... jack ass

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
I'd develop a implant that would allow you to listen to any music you want in your mind. Your brainwaves would navigate the playlist, you'd be able to select whatever song you want with a simple thought. It's be like having winamp in your mind. Of course there would have to be some base computer somewhere where you'd store your playlist, but the range would be soo broad that you could go bascially anywhere and still get the reception. Or if you didn't want the hastle of setting up your own personal playlist, you could set the reception for satalite radio with just a simple thought as well.

*dreamy sigh*

[ 15. November 2002, 09:49: Message edited by: Jello ]

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
Jello, that is fantastic!
You rock!

I want a little flashing sign for the rear window of my car. I could tap a button and it would flash:

Sorry!

Thanks!

Back off, please!

HELP!!

Nice car! ( )

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:

I've always wanted one of those signs for my car

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
OMG jade! I was just thinking about that the other day!

I was thinking more on TOP of my car, where everyone can see, front and back. but yeah! very similar idea

FlameChildSILVER Member
Pyromantic
136 posts
Location: Norway (Way way up North, on the left side of Swed...

Posted:
I would invent a machine that made the snow warm... Whi! Snowborading naked!
Hi hi..

-= I am the god of Hell-fire =-
-= And I bring you......fire =-

Tambomember
97 posts

Posted:
I would invent a transporter - like in Star Trek so you could be anywhere in the world you wanted in an instant!
Horray!

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
Tissues with little targets printed on them

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
A phone attachment that could play music for those long awkward silences when no one can think of what to say...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
Ok, a boon to waitresses that have had to deal with @$$holes, a machine that as soon as you enter the restaurant, you instantly become polite and sweet. No more customers trying to argue with you over the menu because they saw the words "Choice of French fries, onion rings, soup, or salad" and thought that meant "Choice of french fries, or onions rings, AND Soup or Salad."

I had to deal with that yesterday, and it pissed me off, cause he was giving me trouble the entire time he was there.
and

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's already a telepotation device like that. Noona received one at the first Clapham PiP.

I know cos i gave it to her.

Meh

HOP Newsletter