Forums > Help! > HELP - Van storage or sale/hire needed - in UK

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
HI there people.

Well its that time of year again!

That time of year where the FireNix mobile gets wrapped up for the winter, when I go off to sunnier climes. However this year its abit different.

I had a great Summer over in Europe but feel bad that 'Billy' the Mercedes 307d ('88) 'FireNix' mobile didnt get enough use - only at the begining and end of the summer. I feel this is a big waste of 'Billy' power...and my insurance and Tax money!!!, so reluctantly im offering him up for sale or lease/hire/borrow, to the right person and money exchanger!!

Its a great van - lots of storage, kitchen with fridge, double seats into BIG double bed, double side windows, roof vent, etc... and I'd love it to go to a HOP-er

If however that person doesnt materialise, I still need somewhere to store him from November until April.

If anyone would like a wonderful, reliable (now), van or can help with the potential problem of storage, PLease either PM me or post on this thread.

Thanks and hope to hear from you people soon

Peas and Carrots

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
how long do oyu need it stored for.....looking for a large car/van for the next few months,could you pm me details of insurance etc? also is it likely to be able to get me from cornwall to bath and back every now and then?
xx

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
aha.
an incredible sense of deja vu is washing over me....

would you like your lovely van to travel europe next year, my son?

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
No - its just that youre SOOOoo tuned in that you can see into the future and precogicised this happening......or something!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Oh and I want Billy to travel Europe EVERY summer

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted: