Forums > Meet Others > Just moved to Norwich... (UEA)

Login/Join to Participate

JakBJC

JakBJC

Total posts: 117
Posted:Hey, I've just moved to Norwich and am living on campus at UEA. There is a juggling/circusy society here but I was also looking to meet up with other non-uni locals. Broaden my horizons a bit, ya know...

Let me know if you're a local and maybe we can sort out a little meet, there is tons of space at the uni...

Also, for any UEA students that might be reading this I'm in Nelson Court number 25. Just ask for Jak wink

Delete Topic

Sym
BRONZE Member since Sep 2004

Sym

Geek-enviro-hippy priest

Total posts: 1858
Posted:Hey Jak!

I'm in Diss (South Norfolk) but I go to the Norwich juggling club often. It's on Monday nights at Bignold middle school from 6.

You should do a search before posting in future though, we've talked about this quite a few times.

I think a Mod should delete this for those reasons...

hug

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Delete

Psycho_lemming
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

Psycho_lemming

Running hippy spinning lemming

Total posts: 15
Posted:<waves> i've met you wink

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

Delete

JakBJC

JakBJC

Total posts: 117
Posted:I'd love to do go to the meet at Bignold but i'm busy every monday... The campus club will have to do, for now. wink

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:wavehello pm me if you ever fancy seeing the sights of norwich.....and maybe some of the clubs

Delete

Theo_
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Theo_

Dirty Hippie

Total posts: 347
Posted:i'm at the forum in norwich most saturdays, sometimes i have my poi with me, so if your guna be there... could meet up and do some spinning. have you checked out ali bongos yet? they got loads of poi stuff there, if you go down past tesco metro and keep going its on your left. they got allsorts in there, like fire poi and staff, its pretty cool.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

Delete