Forums > Other Toys > FMX Motocross, BMX, and skating naming moves thread

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
So I really dislike the way that these exreme sports have say a "360" and an "opposite 360", which is apparently much harder than a 360 because it's turning the other way.

Discuss.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

It's like trying to do a frontside and a backside 180 at the same time.

if you think that's hard, you should try doing it SWITCH - that's *really* hard eek wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I've got x amount of words for you NYC: You either like me, or you don't.

That's the thread I was refering to, so now it all becomes sarcastic! Woooo! I wish people would remember their own threads. If you could possibly tell me which threads you had made which were all of : Funny, annoying and slightly anal, I could could then make more hilarious sarcasm out of them.

Anyway, it adds to the sarcasm if it's contradictory, I mean, look at what it did to you already. That's a massive post!

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I do remember threads, I just don't know why you'd have picked an isolated one from years ago.

I have no idea what the rest of your post is saying and even less of an idea of what it's implying so I'll just smile and nod.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
nyc - do ya need a hug?

hug

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Nope. I'm confused, not offended.

If someone wants to explain what MCP is implying, that'd be nice. I don't really understand the references or the implications.

*shrug*

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

numbskullkeithnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
I gotta jump in on this one. mcp stated that bladers and bmxer can spin 1080s consistently, while skaters like Tony Hawk can hardly do a 900? skateboars aren't held to the feet like froot boots, and don't have peddles AND handles bars to hold on to. Of course it iseasier to spin 1080 on blades or a snowboard: the stupid thing is bolterd to yer feet! Skateboarding, like surfing , doesn't rely on being strapped in or onto the device you are spinning. Skating has been leading the charge of what can and can't be done in "extreme" (hate that word) sports since the 70's. and as for mcp calling us "lame ass skaters", you got a lot of hate in you. Mellow out.

numbskullkeithnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Written by: mcp

don't worry NYC, I still disagree with you.

Muscle memory argument response: In the words of the onion, "holy censored censored!" I didn't realise each muscle of my body had a small brain in it remembering what it's learned to do! My god A-Level biology really was slack! When they say muscle memory, they must really mean exactly that huh?

I'm real glad my muscles know how to remember things. Next time I remove my brain for cleaning, I'll get my heart to remember to beat, my lungs to remember to breath and my larynx to continue to function, just so I can keep talking crap.

Is your brain back form the cleaner's yet?

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
mcp was not implying anything in particular nyc, she was simply being (either) contemptuous or ironic in manner or wit... smile

i'm only posting here cos last night i saw something that almost made me cry - round 3 ubblove

for those that know what the hell i'm on about, go get 'almost round 3' and watch it.

lots.

mullen does a nollie 360 pop shove-it.

'so what? i could do that when i was 13' i hear you cry...

well, rod the god does it on that video - but he does it with just one foot eek

i bet he won't bother learning that switch!

he also pulls of a beautifully isolated ollie to nose manual but you'll have to see for yourself how that works... ubbangel

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Thank god for bittorrent.. ubblove

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
mr ucof - with my moosik can i please have copies of this and round 1 and 2 please...?

and last year's espn wjf broadcast would be lovely too... ubbangel

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Certainly, but...

*shakes fist at bittorrent*

The link is dead! There are no more seeds frown

I have Round 2 certainly. Im looking at it now on my computer.
The WJF shall be on there too for yoo. kiss

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
oh goddmanit! I started watching that but switched channels for the adverts and forgot to come back DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHNESS!

Rodney mullen is a god! Why didn't they put him first instead of that hairy bloke! DAMN THEM!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
and they repeated it on saturday! And I missed it again! ARGH!!!!!!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
C-Man: I now have rounds 1&2 biggrin

Page: