TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone

Im feeling really blue and i dunno why, its well crap!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Thats an odd colour to feel, i wonder why people associate feeling down with the colour blue, or maybe you dont and you actually feel happy

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hug Tiffx

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
It's truly a sucky way to feel. Hope you feel better soon. hug

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hey, sorry to hear that. I got diagnosed with clinical depression when i was 17 because i felt blue for no reason. its horrible because you dont know why you feel like crap, so you dont know how to cheer yourself up! if you need to chat, feel free to PM me xxxxx hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Aaahh, I'm here for you hug hug hug hug

I'm also feeling rather low today ubbcrying

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Awww, hoe youre feeling a little better today hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
major squishy hug hug hug hug

i was feeling really lo also this weekend, there was a big misunderstanding and i ended up getting stranded with no way home so i blamed every1 around me and those closet me.

this has now been resolved and hopefully i still have some friends.

i too was diagnosed as depressed a few years back and its a horrible thing, you don't know your affected untill your world comes crashing down but with the help of friends and a fresh outlook on things i seem to have it under controll with out the need for medication

my tip if your feeling blue is get a large tub of ben n jerrys ice cream, a good film and invite a few friends over

chin up

Arty FartyBRONZE Member
I wear yellow on monday
551 posts

Posted:
I went though a hard patch two years ago. Feeling down was a lot easier than sorting out my issues and moving on and getting happy again.

I advise stopping all alcohol comsumption, and any other naughty substances you may be using at the moment (weed was a big part to my crappyness), and they are both 'depressants'. Get your arse on a country walk, or urban walk if you live in a town. Take out a walkman/ipod and put on the pumping-est tunes you know. Look at the world for the first time and see how great it really is, and realise that your a fantastic person, you know fantastic people, and its not really all that bad-nothing you cant handle.

This really worked for me. I got back on track. Whenever i have a low day again, a walk and pumping music always lifts me back up.

Hope this helps matey.

Arty x

You'll find me on the dance floor

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
everyone thats feeling down share some of my happiness i've got lots to go around at the moment

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

i don't mind sharing cos i hate to see anyone feeling unhappy and i always have someone to cheer me up when the tables are reversed

hope you all feel better soon

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
grouphug well said Screech!
I read alot of inspirational books, like anything my Paulo Coelho.:) Stuff that turns your brain over on its side. I think anything that makes you see that nothing in life is that important is a good thing. We;re all little insignificant beings on a big rock in the middle of a vaccuum. how important can anything be?!! (I note the irony here as I have depression and i am regularly feeling suicidal over insignificant trivial [censored]!) but still, the sentiment's there! :P

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

7,193 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts

Posted:
Hey Guys

Thank you for all your advice, im still feeling crap and have no idea why, i cant seem to find anything to cheer my self up either. iv just been moping around, i hate feeling like this.

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!

7,193 posts

Posted:
awwwwwwwww tiffx hug, please dont feel down hug, and dont think about the reasons why!!!!

just be yourself and treat every moment as a breakthrough smile

i really cant comment as i don't know exactly how you feel but no matter what you have friends, personal 1s and lots on here so don't ever feel shut out and alone (i'm drunk so hope i'm spot on with what i'm sayin or i'll feel like a dik head) wink

massive, M.A.S.S.I.V.E, squishy, lovely huggage hug hug commin your way smile

chin up hun/dude