• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > How do I make sparkle poi?

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:Sparkle Poi. . .Cool Effect. . .How do I make them? Anyone? Anyone?

Delete Topic

Jeff Duncan

Total posts: 140
Posted:put some sparklers on a set of fire poithe sparklers get wet from the fuel and fly apart as you spin

Delete

Posted:I'm sorry, explain that a little more. How should I attach the sparklers and should I soak them in the fuel with the wicks or attach them afterward?

Delete

Jeff Duncan

Total posts: 140
Posted:okthe sparklers look like this:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---------curl the metal part you hold (the --- part) into a ring around a pen.looks like thisXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-0nexy attach 2 of these to each poi at the key ring (just a metal ring that you can put stuff on) just above the kevlar fire ball.try soaking the sparklers with the kevlar and not soaking it at all for different effectslight the sparklers then light the kevlar and spin away

Delete

tcw

Total posts: 6
Posted:hmmsinterestingi do staff and when i attach sparklers to it i dont light the wickonce the sparklers lit the wick itselfhmm....those things dont last really long thoughanyone know about bigger spaklers?like longer sparklers?

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:you could attatch a few normal ones togeather, by bending the wire around the next sparkler.Not tremendously secure though.XXXXXXXXXXX-oXXXXXXXXXXX-OXXXXXXXXXXXX{WICK

Delete

Posted:you can get hold of coloured sparklers.. anyone tried them? that might be intresting

Delete

Posted:I have amazing photos of red sparkler twirling. The only colour that looks really effective!! I attached them to staff by wedging them between the kevlar and aluminium, then bending them.Ben

Delete

dancingtree
SILVER Member since Jun 2009

stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:Try using brillo pads for a spectacular effect.
You end up with sparks flying!

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

HOLY BUMPAROONY BATMAN!

AN 8 AND A HELF YEAR BUMP!

Delete

Fire_Moose
SILVER Member since May 2007

Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded

Total posts: 3597
Posted:4/20/01....aaaalllll right

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

Seaspray

Seaspray

stranger by the day

Total posts: 924
Posted:I never got why they had to put eyebrows on that mask...

Just a dancer in the dark

Delete