Page:
KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
In general, altho heterosexual, I don't really care who I kiss. I mean, kissing a girl isn't any different than kissing a guy except they NEVER have stubble. And if they're a good kisser than hey, everyone wins.

But lately I've been plagued by this random desire to kiss a girl I know. I'm pretty sure she's straight. (Even if she wasn't I totally don't see why she'd be attracted to me). And thus, like, for example, walking up to her and saying "would you like to kiss me", even if I was drunk, seems a bad idea.

But I really wanna! Bah. Advice? And, Hetero guys and gals, anything like this ever happen to you?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: screech

and exactly how many baskets have you filled up now mynci too many thats for sure

TART! ubblol

how many baskets too many ubblol
and I agree with kyrian, take advantage of circumstances where you can and if not. meh there's always other fish wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mynci

and if not. meh there's always other fish wink

sorry made me laugh hastings the other week

fish or poultry? whats your perogative

*spankself*

there's always plenty more fish in the sea. and keeping your options open is always more fun than letting yourself get tied down in a relationsh*t biggrin

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: Brit_Joe

Str8 people turn me off, I know theres no hope, i never understood the fasination gay men have with st8's.

OMG. If a guy is straight, it TOTALLY adds to his hotness points.

I know, I'm hopeless.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
you're not hopeless doc hug you're just like me...lusts after the forbidden fruits. wink
and when they're not forbidden.... shrug hopes for the unobtainable (or challenging) make things sooo much more interesting.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
There's all different kinds of forbidden mr mynci *looks devious*

... The random post from the girl is really interesting.

Meghann, do I know you? I'm just curious, as, well, I know a lot of girls wouldn't kiss other girls, but, wondering if I was supposed to get something more from that?

Guys are so much easier to pick up, when you're female. Girls confuse me! ubblol

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Oh, yeah, and doc? You're hopeless.

*ducks*

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:

don't put all your eggs in one basket wink

Vile!!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Did I miss another innuendo?

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: Doc Lightning

OMG. If a guy is straight, it TOTALLY adds to his hotness points.

I know, I'm hopeless.

Nope. I think one of the hottest things is when someone likes ME. Which is also very convenient. biggrin

I never actually understood being attracted to someone who wasn't interested in me. Those are the last people I'd want to kiss.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: Durbs

Dang, and I thought all the kissing was going to be down south wink

DURBS! GET OVER HERE AND CLEAN UP ALL THE TEA YOU MADE ME SPRAY ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD AND MONITOR!

wink

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
so much has happened since my last post I duuno where to begin...
doc - ha ha
kyrian - are there now?
aimée - why?
But i understand where NYC is coming from. sometimes it can be a real turn on when you think someone likes you. (the only pun in there is not a pun at all...ok)

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yes. Oh, you wanted a better answer than that, didn't you?

Altho I question, is it forbidden precisly thats what makes it seem cool, or is any form of unobtainable good? (I.E., people living overseas tongue)

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

889 posts

Posted:

doc - ha ha

ditto

kyrian - are there now?

you're fishing again dude

aimée - why?

you damn well know why

But i understand where NYC is coming from. sometimes it can be a real turn on when you think someone likes you. (the only pun in there is not a pun at all...ok)

ditto again

Written by: Kyrian

Altho I question, is it forbidden precisly thats what makes it seem cool, or is any form of unobtainable good? (I.E., people living overseas )

overseas isn't unobtainable hon just takes a little more work wink

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: screech

you're fishing again dude

thats just my staff bag.... wink

889 posts

Posted:
is that what you call it wink

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
When they have a bf/gf they arn't unobtainable either, it just takes more work also.....

biggrin

:::::flee:::::::::

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Have to disagree there, when they're taken they are COMPLETELY off limits to me. I have this whole honor thing going on... and it won't let me steal other people's girls.

And I'm really starting to appreciate this lately, because some sh!t is trying to steal my GF and it's not sithing funny at all. He keeps sending her emails telling her that he loves her and so on.

Damn. Off topic again. rolleyes

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

Deleted by request...

*Awkward silence*

Um.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to come out AGAINST getting someone drunk or drugging someone so that they'll cheat on their loved one with you.

Depending on how drunk you get them, that's actually rape. I've seen it happen to folks at Uni all too often.

Either way... it's kinda fked up. frown
EDITED_BY: NYC (1128007009)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
I've gone out to the pub so many times and waited for someone to come over, get me drunk for free, give me loads to smoke and then take advantage of me. Never happened. Whats up with that?

Thing is, i'd never be bothered trying it on anyone else, i much prefer girly's when they are sober, coherent and appreciative wink

Love is the law.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I changed it as I think you're right thats really really gonna be taken the wrong way.... I wasn't advocating trying to steal someone by getting them drunk, and I certainly wasn't advocating doing stuff with people who can't do reasonable things like speak.

Plenty of people will do it when they're completly sober, and the thing about the ones who do it when they arn't, is many times they would have or wanted to anyway and it just happened that they wern't sober at the time....

I wouldn't actively try to steal anyone's anything, thats among other things idiotic because what would I do with them anyway? They're clearly not honest....
But if someone I meet randomly wants to kiss me and they have an S.O. (who disagrees that he/she should be kissing people), there's far greater problems afoot in the relationship and I'm not one to nesc say no-

-that said i'd never make it an ongoing thing, far far too much drama for me, as in first year i found out a guy i was dating had a gf.. so i'm like, yeah, see ya, i don't feel like getting involved in this one, but she found me at two seperate parties to yell at me and accuse me of things anyway? Surely he wasn't worth that much effort on either of our parts, as she was just leaving again dhortly for dublin anyway? I certainly wasn't impressed....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
now how do i edit nyc's post.....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Think kyrian has a fair point. I wouldn't do it (I don't think) but I know it doesn't take a lot of alcohol and a bit of temptation for someone with a bf/gf to decide they're not as faithful to their partner. It doesn't always take a person to ply them, they do it on they're own.
Alcohol reduces inhibitions, sometimes the person does want it.
(I'm not vindicating it and not talking about the level of intoxication nyc is talking about) All I'm really saying is if it's meant to last, they won't cheat no matter how drunk... I know coz I've gotten hammered, had it offered and said no, and I'm not THAT strong against sex.

889 posts

Posted:

When they have a bf/gf they arn't unobtainable either, it just takes more work also.....

biggrin

:::::flee:::::::::

i agree totally

been badly behaved with people who have bf/gf on a few occasions although never had to get them drunk things just kinda happened.

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
nope u dont no me n i dunno y i posted really, u werent ment to get anything from it but the obvious, im a girl that dont kiss girls! im sorry i was very sleepy when i posted

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Np, just was curious biggrin seemed like you might be getting at something.

sleepiness happens to me far too often.....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

889 posts

Posted:

sleepiness happens to me far too often.....

me too i keep passing out on mynci's sofa

is kissing married people women wrong

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Just a quick question for those who are supporting the "Doing something with someone already in a relationship" thing.

Would you like it if it happened to you?

No?

So why is it ok to do it to someone else? Even if someone is having a rocky time in their relationship, maybe they'll work it through and have a great time together. However this isn't possible when people are constantly jumping on their partner. That kind of thing screws up even GOOD relationships. What's wrong with either waiting until they've broken up, or (if they're the ones who try and start something with you) tell them "Break up with your partner first". Then:

1. You're morally in the right.
2. No-one can gossip about you, or b!tch for that matter either.
3. You're not deliberately hurting someone else.

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

Just a quick question for those who are supporting the "Doing something with someone already in a relationship" thing.

Would you like it if it happened to you?

S'fine by me.... only time it bothers me is if its in some way preventing me from doing stuff- like, in front of me is bad. But if i'm on the other side of the room, let alone out of town....

Written by:

So why is it ok to do it to someone else? Even if someone is having a rocky time in their relationship, maybe they'll work it through and have a great time together. However this isn't possible when people are constantly jumping on their partner. That kind of thing screws up even GOOD relationships. What's wrong with either waiting until they've broken up, or (if they're the ones who try and start something with you) tell them "Break up with your partner first".

Constantly jumping on someone's partner is a slightly different thing than having a one night stand or kissing them socially or some such, imo. And generally its quite rude to do flirt with a persons partner in front of them directly ^_^
If I was going to do anything longer-term and I knew there partner had problems with it I would tell them to break up first, as I have a dislike of drama and girls screaming at me. But for a one-off kinda thing... *shrugs*

Written by:

Then:

1. You're morally in the right.
2. No-one can gossip about you, or b!tch for that matter either.
3. You're not deliberately hurting someone else.

1. Depends on your morals.
2. People bitch and gossip about you anyway, especially if you're a girl!
3. I don't agree that I am deliberatly hurting someone else, but that depends on a lot of definitions, like "deliberately"

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
heres a plan which will only ruin the rest of your life and loose all your friends...sounded much better in my head ubbloco
well see you go up to her and kiss her then if she kisses you back or stops and suggests you get a room, takes you too a room or takes her bra off then your sorted or if she doesnt then leg it and move to timbucktwo...i was gonna say canada but i realized you could already live there...

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
what if i lived in timbuktoo?

no, i don't live in canada, neither does she. but i'm thinking she don't live too near canada either,.... most people don't really... just me and some l33t canadians... hah.. i need more sleep....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Page: